Thursday, April 24, 2003

i fOugHt WitH mY gOod fRiENd tOdaY.. aM i a hORriBLe fRiENd Or wHat?

Yup. I fought with someone I truly care about, today. A real good friend of mine who's been there for me through good and bad times. And I fought with him. A few moments ago. Well, we didn't exactly fight. I just snapped rudely at him and told him to 'shut up'. Please don't blame me. Blame it on my stupid hormones and my insanity (it's always easier to blame it on something/someone else, anyway).

I get annoyed over the stupidest reasons these days. Really. And this time, I was annoyed with my friend simply because he refused to do what I told him to do. You see, he told me once that he'd do something for me should I really want him to, and now that I want him (to do it), he didn't want to do it. But he was just being 'righteous', I guess. I mean, I know he didn't really want to do it and it's not right to force him to doing it. I'm talking in stupid innuendoes here kan? Oh sigh.. Just fer'get it la!

Friends - it's hard to find someone who truly wants to be your friend. One who is willing to accept you for all your faults and to appreciate the beauty in you. One who listens to you and stands by you, unconditionally. One who gets excited over the little things that excite you and cries with you simply because he or she wants to join you in your crying sessions!

Hmmm.. whatever la.. I have friends who never really cared about me, and yet proclaimed to be my 'friends'.

Or maybe I should just stop complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home