Friday, April 18, 2003

mY jOttiNgS fOr tHe DaY..


Honestly, I am not feeling too good today. I think I'm into my second week of depression and I am beginning to wonder when this period will ever end. I can't wait to get on with my life and not having to pretend that everything is alright.

I don't think I'll be writing for the next few days. I'm going to Bintulu on Sunday and will only be coming back on Tuesday. I don't even feel like going to Bintulu. Oh help. Memories is flooding in again.. (not that I have anything against this assignment, but I just can't help but think about my sweetie.. hmm..)

Anyways, I'm not sure even sure whether I want to watch VE and RuffEdge perform kat Astro tonight. Maybe I should go kan? Good performances never fail to cheer me up.. And maybe Leila and I can sing our hearts out again.. :o)

I met Zelle and Fizah last night. We had dinner kat KLCC and I tell you, it was just so fun! I went shopping for my dad (bought him an 'Escape' perfume - hey, that's my fav perfume and since I don't have a man to give it to, I might as well buy it for my dad, kan? At least I can hug him and smell him selalu!! hehe.. ).. and then we sat down and chatted. It was exactly like in an episode of 'Sex And The City'.. heheh.. We gossipped about men, bitched about them and acknowledged that we can never live without them.. heheh..

I also spoke to my old friend, Maran, last night and it was so nice hearing his voice. Hmm.. it's nice to talk to old friends, kan? And next weekend, I'm hoping to meet a bunch of old college mates... best nya!!!!!

Closer to home.. or rather, closer to office.. Syah is in high spirits sebab his story on Vaanavil keluar today. Sometimes I think he is such a self-centred bitch.. heheh.. but I love him nonetheless.. I mean, sometimes.. no, make that MOST OF THE TIME, I am a self-centred bitch too! hahah.. Well anyways, my dear Zuls is so sibuk today. Kesian jugak.. she has like so many follow-ups to do.. and my sweetie is just so so cute! It's amazing how comfortable you feel, knowing that someone who (used to) adore you is around, kan? It's like, I think if I were to faint kat office ni, I'm sure he'll be the first to come to my rescue!! heheh.. Wishful thinking lah kan.. He'll probably just stand at the side and let me suffer..

Oh, by the way.. I nak jugak citer.. I saw my bastard today. I was having tea with Habsah kat Struddels when he came with his friend. And then I saw his car parked outside. Sigh.. teringat how I used to sit his car and the 'nonsense' that we did.. Come to think of it, I really don't need all these memories, you know.. Oh so bosan. And in case you're wondering, my bastard just smiled at me je. He didn't even attempt to flirt with me.. sigh.. and you know what? It's been almost two weeks since I last got a 'I miss you, sayang' message but each time my phone beeped, I still hope it's him sending me a sweet message. So so so so so bodoh of me, kan?

ps./ Nelson finally called! Ayo.. was so worried cuz I didn't hear him for one whole day!!! heheh.. sounds petty, but we message and talk to each other a lot.. heheh.. I'm just glad he's okay.. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home