mY pLanS fOr tHe dAy:
First up.. I miss my friend, Jothi (I've not seen her for three weeks now). So, I'm actually thinking of having dinner with her tonight. Hopefully, Nelson would be able to make it too.. sigh.. how I miss him so. I guess, Syah would also be joining us.. hehe.. I mean, obviously that 'self-centred bitch' wouldn't want to be left behind, kan? hehe..
I miss my friend, Leila too.. Gee wee.. I've not spoken to her in eons! I miss listening to her voice. heheh.. Sometimes I wish she has her own blog. I tell you, that woman is just so full of interesting stories! She's an amazing woman, actually. But sometimes I worry that she will explode. That's why a blog would be good for her.. so that she can use the blog and let all her emotions flow.. Anyways, Leila.. if you're reading this: YES! I'M BACK!!! Let's catch up!!! :o)
Hmm... my dear friend Zulita is probably sun-bathing now.. I sent her an sms last night, wishing her a good trip (my sweetie sent her on a holiday trip to Pulau Perhentian and she's there right now.. as I'm writing this!) and she didn't even reply. Too busy drooling and gawking at the bare-chested guys, I assume.. :o)
It's good to be back at the office. Seriously. My partner-in-crime, Sabariah, sibuk giler hari ni.. (or rather, she's trying to pretend to be busy la.. heheh..). I'm looking forward to meeting Fred. I read his blog (check out: cadaver0us.blogspot.com) and I've this urge to compliment him on his writings. Maybe he should try feature-writing... Hmmm.. It's nice to read his thoughts.. serious.
I guess that's what blogs is all about kan? To share your thoughts with the whole world -which could be a bad thing because if people know what you're thinking, they might use it against you. But at least, it's an outlet for you to let go of your emotions and anger..
Oh dear.. I'm looking at the title of my blog: My Innuendoes. Hmm.. suddenly, sexual thoughts are crossing my mind. Sometimes, I think I'm gatal (for having these thoughts), but Nelson swears I'm just a healthy woman (God bless him for saying that! heheh..). Am I full of sexual innuendoes...? hehehe..
- funny, funny ME!!
First up.. I miss my friend, Jothi (I've not seen her for three weeks now). So, I'm actually thinking of having dinner with her tonight. Hopefully, Nelson would be able to make it too.. sigh.. how I miss him so. I guess, Syah would also be joining us.. hehe.. I mean, obviously that 'self-centred bitch' wouldn't want to be left behind, kan? hehe..
I miss my friend, Leila too.. Gee wee.. I've not spoken to her in eons! I miss listening to her voice. heheh.. Sometimes I wish she has her own blog. I tell you, that woman is just so full of interesting stories! She's an amazing woman, actually. But sometimes I worry that she will explode. That's why a blog would be good for her.. so that she can use the blog and let all her emotions flow.. Anyways, Leila.. if you're reading this: YES! I'M BACK!!! Let's catch up!!! :o)
Hmm... my dear friend Zulita is probably sun-bathing now.. I sent her an sms last night, wishing her a good trip (my sweetie sent her on a holiday trip to Pulau Perhentian and she's there right now.. as I'm writing this!) and she didn't even reply. Too busy drooling and gawking at the bare-chested guys, I assume.. :o)
It's good to be back at the office. Seriously. My partner-in-crime, Sabariah, sibuk giler hari ni.. (or rather, she's trying to pretend to be busy la.. heheh..). I'm looking forward to meeting Fred. I read his blog (check out: cadaver0us.blogspot.com) and I've this urge to compliment him on his writings. Maybe he should try feature-writing... Hmmm.. It's nice to read his thoughts.. serious.
I guess that's what blogs is all about kan? To share your thoughts with the whole world -which could be a bad thing because if people know what you're thinking, they might use it against you. But at least, it's an outlet for you to let go of your emotions and anger..
Oh dear.. I'm looking at the title of my blog: My Innuendoes. Hmm.. suddenly, sexual thoughts are crossing my mind. Sometimes, I think I'm gatal (for having these thoughts), but Nelson swears I'm just a healthy woman (God bless him for saying that! heheh..). Am I full of sexual innuendoes...? hehehe..
- funny, funny ME!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home