My stUpiD eNcOuNters WitH tHe bAStArD..
Giler kan.. but I actually sms-ed the bastard.
Scene: Feeling lonely on Friday (April 18).
Location: Brickfields. Stuck in the jam. On the way to meet Leila.
Message 1: Hi.. I'm just wondering.. do you miss me?
Bastard's reply: Of course I do.. very much in fact.
Location: McDonalds (on the Kesas Highway). After watching RuffEdge and VE perform at Astro.
Message 2: I tengah tak betul, and I'm sorry to bother you, but I just want to sing you this song: Boy, I care about you, I'm there for you.. So why don't you care for me like I care about you.. :o(
Bastard's reply: I care a lot for you..
Scene: Sunday afternoon (April 20).
Message from bastard: (some jokes la..)
My reply: Ha ha.. :o)
Scene: Monday morning (April 23).
Message from bastard: I miss you..
My reply: -
Giler kan.. but I actually sms-ed the bastard.
Scene: Feeling lonely on Friday (April 18).
Location: Brickfields. Stuck in the jam. On the way to meet Leila.
Message 1: Hi.. I'm just wondering.. do you miss me?
Bastard's reply: Of course I do.. very much in fact.
Location: McDonalds (on the Kesas Highway). After watching RuffEdge and VE perform at Astro.
Message 2: I tengah tak betul, and I'm sorry to bother you, but I just want to sing you this song: Boy, I care about you, I'm there for you.. So why don't you care for me like I care about you.. :o(
Bastard's reply: I care a lot for you..
Scene: Sunday afternoon (April 20).
Message from bastard: (some jokes la..)
My reply: Ha ha.. :o)
Scene: Monday morning (April 23).
Message from bastard: I miss you..
My reply: -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home