Friday, April 25, 2003

mY sWEetiE hAtES ME!!


I'm so sure he does. And you know what? I'm also so so so sure that whatever love he had for me is gone. G-O-N-E. In fact, I think, as far as he is concerned, I am just as good as D-E-A-D.

Sigh.

Can you love someone, care so much for her and then hate her? So okay.. I did something wrong, he might have found out about it and maybe now he's just so pissed with me. But if you really love a person (he CLAIMED he was 'in love with me' when we were together), you'd forgive her and would still love her.. right?

It's so unfair -- for him not to love me anymore. Cuz honestly, he's still here in my heart. Okay true, I don't love him. But I am just so fond of him and I still melt whenever I see him. (Don't tell me it's love because it's not. I think love is something more..). Can I say that I am just so so bengang? I mean, how can he just SHUT ME OUT of his life like that? How can he NOT remember the good times we had, the sweet and passionate kisses, the kind words..?

Maybe it's just the stupid nature of women to be so emotional and sentimental. Or maybe, it's just stupid me who can't seem to walk away from all of the memories. Maybe it's just silly me who can't stop missing him now that he's not mine anymore. Maybe it's just idiotic me who insists on being 'stuck in the moment'..

Maybe it's just ME who is still hoping that someday he will come back into my life.. :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home