NEWS FLASH!! I've finally created my own blog! I've got a friend who has been telling about this blog thing, but I never got around to doing it. Until now.. heheh.. One thing for sure, it's safer than writing in a diary. Oh, by the way, I left my diary at home this morning and only realised it when I was halfway to my office. Kelam kabut jugak.. I mean, I wouldn't want my mom or dad to read my diary!! Giler ke..? They would probably disown me if they knew what I've done behind their back.. :o)
So I had to rush back home to 'rescue' my lil' diary.. heheh..
ps./ My mom and dad know how to use a computer, but I doubt they're that savvy to read my blog! :o)
So I had to rush back home to 'rescue' my lil' diary.. heheh..
ps./ My mom and dad know how to use a computer, but I doubt they're that savvy to read my blog! :o)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home