Okay... Nak jugak citer.. I just spoke to Nelson. And guess what? While I was talking to him, someone else was trying to get him on the phone. So we had to hang up lah, kan? But guess who called? My sweetie!!! Yes! The man in blue!! heheh..
Best kan..? Can you imagine.. we're both trying to talk to the same man (in this case, Nelson lah kan!!)..
Ayo.. I'm having so much fun with this.. thanks to my partner-in-crime, Sabariah (affectionately called Sabbs).. Oh oh.. her blog is at: wildmushroom.blogspot.com. And you know what's funny? When I told Nelson to check out her blog, he asked if she's also posted the picture of her bosom. I tell you.. men ah... hehehe..
Hmm... can't wait to write tomorrow. Sabbs told me that this is just temporary.. that I will eventually be so malas to update my blog. Oh well.. we'll see about that... ;o)
Ta for now..
Best kan..? Can you imagine.. we're both trying to talk to the same man (in this case, Nelson lah kan!!)..
Ayo.. I'm having so much fun with this.. thanks to my partner-in-crime, Sabariah (affectionately called Sabbs).. Oh oh.. her blog is at: wildmushroom.blogspot.com. And you know what's funny? When I told Nelson to check out her blog, he asked if she's also posted the picture of her bosom. I tell you.. men ah... hehehe..
Hmm... can't wait to write tomorrow. Sabbs told me that this is just temporary.. that I will eventually be so malas to update my blog. Oh well.. we'll see about that... ;o)
Ta for now..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home