WhAt HaPpeNeD LaSt NitE...
Before I begin, I nak jugak citer.. I am so damn penat!! Sigh.. I was in the office till about 10.15 last night, finishing up my stories. But I only slept at 2am and I had to wake up early today cuz I had to be in the office before 10am.. Ayo... I'm so so sleepy.
But last night was fun.. Memula tu, Pot (my handsome boy from the group Innuendo) tu sms-ed me at around 7-ish.. suruh I gi tengok V.*E and RuffE*dge perform kat BarMed (this new club kat Sri Hartamas). Show starts at 11pm... At first, I macam malas nak pergi. I mean, I'm just tired and banyak kerja and all, and I'd rather snuggle up in bed with a good book. But then, I spoke to Leila (at around 8-ish) and she said that my boyfriend (Taj ler tu..) is expecting me.. heheh.. That time, I wasn't sure whether I nak gi ke tak, sebab I have to finish up some stuff in the office.
At around 10.15pm, I suddenly felt like going. Thing is, I'm just so tired of everything.. Don't know why, but I'm feeling so lonely and depressed these days - quarterly life crisis kot.. hehe.. But seriously, I just feel so bengang about everything (every little thing pisses me off, these days.. sigh..). Tetiba at 10.15pm, I decided to just switch off my laptop, pack up and join my friends kat BarMed. And you know what? I'm glad I went!!! :o)
-- Ooh la la.. Taj and Pot were just so so cute!!
The show was superb!! (The place reminds me of The Jump yang kat Jln Tun Razak dulu.. heheh.. teringat zaman I gi clubbing..) Anyways, Leila and I stood kat atas and we got a very good view of them performing. We danced and we sang and we screamed... 'Lah!!!!'.. heheh.. Okay la.. sebenarnya I ngan Leila suka 'Lah' (from the group V.*E). But malam tadi, I saw 'Lah' flirting with another girl. Hmm.. so bosan.. So when he kept singing and looking at the girl, Leila and I pun dah malas nak jerit nama dia.. (oh.. tapi Lah tetap cute.. he wore a white shirt with a red vest..)
Half-way through the show, I saw my sweetheart.. the irreplaceable, the one-and-only Reyme*e Hussein!!! Ayo.. he was standing with Pot across the room and he was wearing this nice black shirt (with white collar and cuffs). Of course he came with Yasm*in Ha*ni lah kan.. (don't ask me whether she looks cute or not, but she was wearing this orange sun-dress. Anyway, she looked so perfect lah kan.. macam selalu.).
By the way, their last song was actually Mil*estone's 'I Care About You'.. so I sang along lah.. and I was actually singing it for Reym*ee.. heheh.. I looked at him and screamed:
"Boy, I care about you
I'm there for you
So why don't you care 'bout me
Like I care 'bout you.."
And of course, I was looking at Reym*ee and singing this to him lah kan: (after all, I dedicated the song to him.. heheh..)
"Sometimes I feel so alone
I call your heart
But there's no one at home
Taking a toll on my pride
I'm reaching out
But there's no one inside.."
(It's so funny. Leila kata sejak Reym*ee datang, I tak tengok langsung kat Lah or any of the RuffE*dge/VE boys.. But can't blame me lah kan.. since Reyme*e has been in my heart for almost SIX years now.. heheh..)
So bodoh kan? I mean, why must I like someone who doesn't even give a shit about me? And then there are people who adore me, and I just push them aside. And you know what? I'm just so so so good at sabotaging my own love life. I somehow selalu fall for the wrong people: Guys of different religion, men who are attached, bastards.. hmmm.. Sometimes I wonder whether I will actually meet someone who is just so so perfect for me..
Hmm.. 'enuff for today. I nak do some stuff, then leave the office. I am meeting up with Zelle and Fizah for dinner kat KLCC today. And I still have to get a pressie for my dad's birthday tomorrow..
ps./ My baby, Erina, turns one today!! (Yup, I bought her one year ago, this date!). Happy birthday, Erina!!
Hugs..
Okay lah.. enough blogging for today. Frankly, I'm getting a bit malas writing...
Before I begin, I nak jugak citer.. I am so damn penat!! Sigh.. I was in the office till about 10.15 last night, finishing up my stories. But I only slept at 2am and I had to wake up early today cuz I had to be in the office before 10am.. Ayo... I'm so so sleepy.
But last night was fun.. Memula tu, Pot (my handsome boy from the group Innuendo) tu sms-ed me at around 7-ish.. suruh I gi tengok V.*E and RuffE*dge perform kat BarMed (this new club kat Sri Hartamas). Show starts at 11pm... At first, I macam malas nak pergi. I mean, I'm just tired and banyak kerja and all, and I'd rather snuggle up in bed with a good book. But then, I spoke to Leila (at around 8-ish) and she said that my boyfriend (Taj ler tu..) is expecting me.. heheh.. That time, I wasn't sure whether I nak gi ke tak, sebab I have to finish up some stuff in the office.
At around 10.15pm, I suddenly felt like going. Thing is, I'm just so tired of everything.. Don't know why, but I'm feeling so lonely and depressed these days - quarterly life crisis kot.. hehe.. But seriously, I just feel so bengang about everything (every little thing pisses me off, these days.. sigh..). Tetiba at 10.15pm, I decided to just switch off my laptop, pack up and join my friends kat BarMed. And you know what? I'm glad I went!!! :o)
-- Ooh la la.. Taj and Pot were just so so cute!!
The show was superb!! (The place reminds me of The Jump yang kat Jln Tun Razak dulu.. heheh.. teringat zaman I gi clubbing..) Anyways, Leila and I stood kat atas and we got a very good view of them performing. We danced and we sang and we screamed... 'Lah!!!!'.. heheh.. Okay la.. sebenarnya I ngan Leila suka 'Lah' (from the group V.*E). But malam tadi, I saw 'Lah' flirting with another girl. Hmm.. so bosan.. So when he kept singing and looking at the girl, Leila and I pun dah malas nak jerit nama dia.. (oh.. tapi Lah tetap cute.. he wore a white shirt with a red vest..)
Half-way through the show, I saw my sweetheart.. the irreplaceable, the one-and-only Reyme*e Hussein!!! Ayo.. he was standing with Pot across the room and he was wearing this nice black shirt (with white collar and cuffs). Of course he came with Yasm*in Ha*ni lah kan.. (don't ask me whether she looks cute or not, but she was wearing this orange sun-dress. Anyway, she looked so perfect lah kan.. macam selalu.).
By the way, their last song was actually Mil*estone's 'I Care About You'.. so I sang along lah.. and I was actually singing it for Reym*ee.. heheh.. I looked at him and screamed:
"Boy, I care about you
I'm there for you
So why don't you care 'bout me
Like I care 'bout you.."
And of course, I was looking at Reym*ee and singing this to him lah kan: (after all, I dedicated the song to him.. heheh..)
"Sometimes I feel so alone
I call your heart
But there's no one at home
Taking a toll on my pride
I'm reaching out
But there's no one inside.."
(It's so funny. Leila kata sejak Reym*ee datang, I tak tengok langsung kat Lah or any of the RuffE*dge/VE boys.. But can't blame me lah kan.. since Reyme*e has been in my heart for almost SIX years now.. heheh..)
So bodoh kan? I mean, why must I like someone who doesn't even give a shit about me? And then there are people who adore me, and I just push them aside. And you know what? I'm just so so so good at sabotaging my own love life. I somehow selalu fall for the wrong people: Guys of different religion, men who are attached, bastards.. hmmm.. Sometimes I wonder whether I will actually meet someone who is just so so perfect for me..
Hmm.. 'enuff for today. I nak do some stuff, then leave the office. I am meeting up with Zelle and Fizah for dinner kat KLCC today. And I still have to get a pressie for my dad's birthday tomorrow..
ps./ My baby, Erina, turns one today!! (Yup, I bought her one year ago, this date!). Happy birthday, Erina!!
Hugs..
Okay lah.. enough blogging for today. Frankly, I'm getting a bit malas writing...

<< Home