Sunday, April 27, 2003

WhAt a WeEkeNd..


Lets see..
- I fell on my bum hard on Friday night. For a moment, I was afraid that I might have caused damage to my already-damaged spine. My instant reaction was to take an x-ray to see whether the rods supporting my spine are still intact. But of course I didn't. Take the x-ray, I mean. I just took some pain killers instead. Don't ask me why..
- The dinner with Maran at Jake's was good. We had so much fun -- talking about past loves and sex. Hahah.. Reym*ee didn't turn up, though. He wanted to come later, but we just couldn't wait..
- I didn't do much yesterday (Saturday). My back still hurt a little and I was on pain killers (thank God for cataflam!). Took my baby (Erina) to the workshop in the evening for her regular service. It cost me a whopping RM75, just for normal checks. Gee wee.. Erina's expensive.. :o(
- I didn't go for the dinner with Lee Chen, Wai Kin, Jamy and gang at Sunway Pyramid like planned. I was just too tired.. Apart from my aching back, I was coughing non-stop. Sigh.. Why am I feeling like such an old bag? Anyways, I was at home, reading a book (Compromising Position). Incidentally, it was the book I bought when I last went out with the bastard on March 4. He wanted to find a book at MPH Section 14 and I ended up buying a book instead. Hmmm.. can I say I miss him? And his wild and passionate kisses too?
- Saturday was also Malam Anugerah Industri Muzik. Five years ago, I went to the AIM with Burhan (who is now happily married to Zuzu) and I witnessed Innuendo taking home SIX awards!! Oh.. by the way, at this year's show, Anuar Zain took home an award for 'Best Song' - Keabadian Cinta. Oh my.. I LURRRVE that song.. "Akan ku sahut, cinta mu itu. Bersama kita menuju bahagia. Takkan lagi ku sendiri. Kasih yang berlabuh kini. Terasa keabadian cinta kau beri.. Mungkinkah daku bermimpi, sebahagia begini?Kini bukan ilusi.. Oh kasih.."
- Today (Sunday) is shopping day! Went out with Leila. Believe it or not, we went to Sungei Wang. Had Swensen's. It's so sedap -- and fattening, of course! But who cares??!! Kurus pun, bukan ada orang nak. At least kalau gemuk, the next time I fall on my butt, it would be big and cushy enough to support my body! hahaha..

ps./ Have I told you that I fell in love all over again with Johnny Depp on Saturday night? He was a real stud in Don Juan De Marco (TV3, 12.30am).