Thursday, May 22, 2003

aYo, aYo, aYo..

Sigh. I'm gonna miss my sister. She's going to UIA this Sunday, pursuing law. Law? Can you beat that? I mean, my sister's not dumb. But she's not hardworking either - so, her results selalu lebih-kurang je. Can she cope? Maybe. After all, her English is just so so good. And she's a debater and all.

Tapi pagi tadi, she woke me up with this sad face: "I'm leaving this Sunday." And guess what? I'm sad. Cuz I have no one to bully anymore. Sigh. I'll miss her. Can you imagine? After Sunday, it'll only be me, mama and ayah at home. Ayo. So I decided, if I want to have children, I want at least 3 or 4 kids. So that when one leaves for college, there are still 2 or 3 kids around the house to play with.. heheh..

Zuls said my blog is depressing. That's another sigh. Just goes to show that I am, a depressed person. Am I depressing to be with...? Hmmm..

Oh oh.. Nak citer jugak. Gerald showed me his blog semalam.. and I saw my name being mentioned. He said: "XXX says hello..."
Weird kan? First of all, I just don't believe he has a thing for me. Ah, whatever la. By the way, we were supposed to watch 'Matrix' semalam, but someone banged his car. So we had to cancel the 'date'. Phew..

Speaking of dates, semalam Sabb and I played this game... If we could choose anyone in the office to go out with, who would we pick?
Hehehehe... I picked: My sweet ol' Syed, this guy kat subs-desk and my sweetie, of course! (Funny how I automatically decided that I still want to go out with my sweetie even after all the heartaches and trauma.. hmmm.. a sign that I masih sayang kat dia, kan?). Well anyways, I wouldn't mind going out with my friend kat subs-desk tu, and I told Sabb so. And she had this weird 'but he's not your type' look on her face. So okay la, he's not tall or lean, but he's nice. And I feel very comfortable when I'm with him. And that's important, kan? I mean, if you want to go out, you might as well go out with someone who makes you feel nice. And I enjoyed the times I went out with him. But of course dia dah tak ajak I keluar lagi lah, kan? Hmmm...

I nak gi tengok Dayang Nurfaizah kat Planet Hollywood this Sunday. With Em, probably. And Leila asked if I want to sit between her and Taj nanti. Ooh la la. She even allowed me to flirt with Taj. Actually kan, Taj tu pun cute jugak. Ayo. But can I sit in between Reym*ee and Hani..? Hahahahhahah... Mampus!

Oh. Syah's back. Kinda miss that guy jugak. I'm still slightly annoyed at him cuz I think he's the ultimate reason why my sweetie hates me -- but hey, if my sweetie truly loves me, he'll forgive me, kan? Whatever la. But Syah was the one who made me realise that I have to be careful when I speak. Or share. Or pour my heart out. After all, not everyone can keep a secret, kan...? Shhhh....