BaCk to OffiCe..
Sigh. I'm back at work. After staying away from the office for a week. It's not that I don't like to be in the office (I miss my friends..), but I am beginning to like it at home. I can read a book anytime I like, sleep and eat as much as I want or just be a couch potato and vegetate in front of the TV.
But I need to work. I am just flat BROKE. Phone pun dah kena bar. Sigh.. I have to pay my credit card bills, my car installment, my Celcom bill.. I'm only 27 - yet I am owing so many people (or rather, organisations) so much! Maybe it's time to look for someone who can pay off all my bills.. heheh..
Otherwise.. life is.. okay lah. Fred was 'complaining' the other day about not having anything to write about anymore. That's exactly how I'm feeling now. In fact, I remember distinctively how my diaries used to be so full during the early parts of the year, but towards the end tu, dah macam malas nak tulis. So I normally end up pasting pictures, doodling, etc..
But seriously, I dah mula malas nak blog. Dah tak tahu nak citer apa. So yeah, I'm going to the gym again today... (I went on Friday and Saturday, but didn't go semalam.) Would probably try out yoga afterwards too. And tomorrow, it's pilate at 8.15am.
Oh.. nak jugak citer. Went for this facial thing with Leila on Saturday. No, I didn't try anything on my face. Takut.. heheh.. The last time I put something on my face, I had pimples the very next day! So, eventhough the speaker told me that the product is just so safe that it wouldn't cause any pimples to appear, I still didn't believe her. heheh.. Ntah kenapa, but my face just can't tolerate expensive facial stuff. Hmmm...
Yes -- it was a very BORING weekend! :-)
Sigh. I'm back at work. After staying away from the office for a week. It's not that I don't like to be in the office (I miss my friends..), but I am beginning to like it at home. I can read a book anytime I like, sleep and eat as much as I want or just be a couch potato and vegetate in front of the TV.
But I need to work. I am just flat BROKE. Phone pun dah kena bar. Sigh.. I have to pay my credit card bills, my car installment, my Celcom bill.. I'm only 27 - yet I am owing so many people (or rather, organisations) so much! Maybe it's time to look for someone who can pay off all my bills.. heheh..
Otherwise.. life is.. okay lah. Fred was 'complaining' the other day about not having anything to write about anymore. That's exactly how I'm feeling now. In fact, I remember distinctively how my diaries used to be so full during the early parts of the year, but towards the end tu, dah macam malas nak tulis. So I normally end up pasting pictures, doodling, etc..
But seriously, I dah mula malas nak blog. Dah tak tahu nak citer apa. So yeah, I'm going to the gym again today... (I went on Friday and Saturday, but didn't go semalam.) Would probably try out yoga afterwards too. And tomorrow, it's pilate at 8.15am.
Oh.. nak jugak citer. Went for this facial thing with Leila on Saturday. No, I didn't try anything on my face. Takut.. heheh.. The last time I put something on my face, I had pimples the very next day! So, eventhough the speaker told me that the product is just so safe that it wouldn't cause any pimples to appear, I still didn't believe her. heheh.. Ntah kenapa, but my face just can't tolerate expensive facial stuff. Hmmm...
Yes -- it was a very BORING weekend! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home