Thursday, May 08, 2003

bE niCe tO mE dAy..

There are many nice people out there. It's days like this that makes you feel so happy to be alive.. heheh..

I was on my way to work this morning when an angel let me pass through the toll gate without having to pay him.. You see, I need to pay TWO tolls just to get to work.. (that's FOUR tolls to and fro) and because I pass these toll booths everyday, some of them (well, only two lah) let me through for free - sometimes. But today, another angel let me pass through the toll without taking my money! heheh.. He was just so nice and sweet. May God bless him.. :-)

And then I went for this assignment, and I got one pre-paid card worth RM48. Now all I have to do is insert the sim card and I'll have a NEW cell number! Yippeee.. Everyone's just so generous and nice today.. It sort of makes up for all the bad times and heartaches that I went through this week.. *happy sigh..*

Oh.. but I can't seem to be getting through to my good friend, Nels. He just won't pick up my call! I have this little feeling that he might be annoyed with me. Sigh. Wish I knew why he's mad at me... If he's mad at me lah. I admit, I can be really 'blur' at times. If I have hurt you 'unintentionally', you've got to tell me! I hate being left in the dark. So he (Nels) is the little black cloud hanging over my head today.. :-(

Hmmm... I'm going to the gym today.. with my partner-in-crime, Sabbs. But instead of going to the one at John Hancock, I'll be going to the one at Uptown.. heheh... saja je. Gatal. After all, I signed up for the 'passport' access, so I am entitled to go to any of the Fitness First gyms!! :-) Hurray..

I went out with Fazie (gasp!) yesterday. Hahaha.. Yeah.. the girl who minat I sejak Form 3 lagi.. I can't believe that she (yes, it's a girl) still wants to kiss me after all these years! Hmmm.. lesbianism has always been in my head. Sometimes, I seem to attract all these cute lesbians.. Should I give this one a shot? :-)

Oh oh.. nak jugak citer.. Nels called. Yippeee.... I'm just so so so so so so glad that he's not mad at me. And he said so many nice things that I could just melt. Right now. Hahhahaha... Love you, Nels, I really do.. YOU made my day, cheesecake! (Cheesecake? hahahhaha... Sounds cute.. kan?)

-- Just me.. the girl who's simply on cloud nine..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home