Thursday, May 29, 2003

cAn i SaY tHat i HaVe UnReLiaBLe fRieNdS?

I'm so so so annoyed. With Syah and Zuls. I tell you, they are just so mean. They stood me up. They made me change my plans with Uncle Jude and Saz and the others, and then they STOOD me up.

Thank God Pari gave me a slice of chocolate cake. Sejuk sikit hati.. heheh.. I tell you, some friends can be really nice. And some.. urgh! Whatever lah.

Thing is, the two tu kata nak tengok movie. And it's close to 7pm now and they are still stuck with work. Can I complain or not? Obviously I tak boleh stay up too late cuz I nak gi gym tomorrow morning. So obviously watching a movie is out of the question. Takpe la. I'll settle for dinner je lah with these two important reporters.

Tapi nak jugak rasa bengang!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps./ Maybe I should just reply my emails... :-) Oh, by the way, Haridass emailed me to say that I don't have to pay him back for the Curve perfume yang I suruh dia beli dari US. Woo hoo....! He's just super duper nice!!! Maybe I should ask him to buy TWO big bottles instead, kan? heheh.. I am just so tamak. But I better email him to thank him now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home