Thursday, May 15, 2003

GeNtiNg: Monday (May 12) - Thursday (May 15)

It's been awhile since ayah, mama, adik and me gi holiday together. I mean, a REAL holiday (balik Singapore and gi umrah don't count!). The last time was masa we all gi Jakarta in 1996 or 1997 kot.. But the point is, it's been a LONG time since all of us had fun together.

And Genting was fun! All of us 'invested' kat the Indoor Theme Park and bawa balik a pen, a notebook, an eraser and a postcard.. sebagai hadiah for investing (prizes redeemed from the collection of coupons.. heheheh..). Too bad we didn't go to the Outdoor Theme Park. I'm sure my parents and my sister nak pergi, but they know that I can't play most of the games anyway (sigh.. my spine, again..), so why bother pergi. So sweet of them, kan? It's really true what they say about families: They stick together through thick and thin.. Even Ainul (who is normally such a pain in the ass) was very nice. She didn't kick a fuss about not going to the Outdoor Theme Park. All she said was that she'd want to come again - with her friends - to try out the rides.

The apartment - Amber Court - was spooky and not well-maintained langsung! But it had a nice view of Genting. Anyway, the whole trip was okay. I slept a lot, ate a lot and read my story books (managed to finish two books..). So nice and relaxing.. Oh oh.. I drove my baby, Erina, up all the way and back too!! I am just so so so proud of her! Thank you Erina, for not giving me any problems at all!! hehehe..

Oh.. but something happened on Tuesday.. (will write about it later. Don't want to spoil the cheery mood here..).

Hmmm... I've put on weight, I think. So, sekarang ni, bersemangat nak gi gym esok (Friday), Saturday, Sunday and Monday. And hopefully, on Tuesday, I will be ready to join the pilate class.

** Happy Wesak Day (today) and Selamat Maulidur Rasul (yesterday). It's also Youth Day and International Families Day today. (Ayo.. banyaknya 'Day'.. hehehe....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home