Sunday, May 11, 2003

hAPpY mOM's dAy..

Guess what? I won some RM700 worth of stuff from Metrojaya today! Yup -- they had a lucky draw thing and I won! All because I bought my mom a bag for Mother's Day! :-) So best.. (heheh.. thank God Zuls was around to help me carry the stuff - a huge pot of orchids, a juice mixer and some facial cream lah!). By the way, I also bought myself a new Carlo Rino bag from Metrojaya.

I went to the gym tadi. Bumped into Ashraf. He told me he's just doing some cardio-exercises je... (Mamat tu belum start proper training pun rupanya.).. As for me, I dah start my training today. First programme ni, I am going to work on my legs, shoulders and arms. It's just so nice to work with Lynn (she's my trainer). I told her I don't want to look 'beefy'. I just want to stay fit and healthy.. Hmm.. I'm also planning to join the pilate class (every Tuesday at 8.15am). Maybe I should also try tai-chi.. :-)

I'm actually supposed to meet Leila kat planet Hollywood right this minute, but tetiba macam malas nak pergi. Besides, ayah asked me to do some stuff and I am halfway doing it (can't resist curi masa to write in my blog.. heheh..).

Oh. By the way, I'm no longer horny. At least I'm not feeling horny now lah... hahaha.. In fact, now I think sex is just so over-rated! But I still like being kissed lah. Tapi penat mulut kan? hehehe..

I'm going to Genting with mama, ayah and adik esok. Can you believe it? We'll be there till Thursday!! Sheessh.. I wonder what I can do to kill time. I know I need to relax lah.. so maybe I'll just keep myself busy gi swimming, gym, read my story books or just go cycling. Nak gi flirt pun, tak boleh.. I mean, how can I flirt when mama and ayah are around, kan? Hmmm..

Speaking of which, I saw this cute trainer kat gym tadi. Tapi camna nak flirt? I don't look sexy at all - was sweating like a pig masa tu! Ayo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home