HOw cAn yOu eVeR teLL iF a pERsOn LOvEs yOu..?
I don't. Know if someone loves me, I mean. How can you tell?
When a person is nice to you, maybe he's just treating you like a good friend. Or a sister. Or an ordinary friend. Or maybe he's just being nice. Or maybe he's been brought up to be polite..
A few days ago, I thought my sweetie doesn't love me anymore. But then I saw him in a new blue shirt. Why is he still wearing blue shirts? It's like he suddenly has a fascination for blue shirts. I'd like to think that he wears blue shirts because he knows I like to see him in them. But that's not the case, kan? Maybe he's just comfortable wearing blue. Or maybe he knows he looks good in blue. Sometimes I wish I have the guts to tell him that he looks good in blue. But I know I'll never do it. Send the message, I mean. Why should I let him know that I still care...?
Sorry I diverted. Point is, so yeah, he's got this thing for blue shirts now. But that doesn't mean that he's wearing them because he still loves me, kan?
The bastard has started messaging me again. Over the weekend, he sent me THREE messages telling me how much he 'misses' me. Okay.. three is not such a big number.. but for someone who hasn't communicated much, that's a lot, right? Three 'I miss you' messages within 24 hours. One in the evening, one at night (before he went to sleep on Saturday) and one in the morning (soon as he woke up on Sunday). Does this mean that he still cares? That maybe he likes me.. still?
Of course NOT. He doesn't give a shit about me. He probably messaged me because he's bored. Or maybe he wanted to send the messages to someone else but accidentally sent it to me instead. But that's unfair, isn't it? To tell someone you miss them when you don't? It's not nice to mislead people, you know..
Oh well. That's life for you. Now you know why I'm confused most of the time. When someone likes you, why can't they just say it straight to your face? Like this cute guy in the office (well I think he's kinda adorable la. In fact, he looks like one of my ex-boyfriends.. hehe..). Sometimes I think he likes me.. but sometimes it seems like it's his nature to be nice and sweet to everyone. It's so confusing because I sometimes don't know how to react when I'm with him. I especially like to see the twinkle in his eye whenever he makes fun of me, and sometimes, it's nice to just have him next to me. But he's just so elusive...
And then they say they don't understand women.. Ayo..
ps./ I caught my sweetie looking at me. Why must he look when he doesn't care? Does he hate me that much to eye my every move?
I don't. Know if someone loves me, I mean. How can you tell?
When a person is nice to you, maybe he's just treating you like a good friend. Or a sister. Or an ordinary friend. Or maybe he's just being nice. Or maybe he's been brought up to be polite..
A few days ago, I thought my sweetie doesn't love me anymore. But then I saw him in a new blue shirt. Why is he still wearing blue shirts? It's like he suddenly has a fascination for blue shirts. I'd like to think that he wears blue shirts because he knows I like to see him in them. But that's not the case, kan? Maybe he's just comfortable wearing blue. Or maybe he knows he looks good in blue. Sometimes I wish I have the guts to tell him that he looks good in blue. But I know I'll never do it. Send the message, I mean. Why should I let him know that I still care...?
Sorry I diverted. Point is, so yeah, he's got this thing for blue shirts now. But that doesn't mean that he's wearing them because he still loves me, kan?
The bastard has started messaging me again. Over the weekend, he sent me THREE messages telling me how much he 'misses' me. Okay.. three is not such a big number.. but for someone who hasn't communicated much, that's a lot, right? Three 'I miss you' messages within 24 hours. One in the evening, one at night (before he went to sleep on Saturday) and one in the morning (soon as he woke up on Sunday). Does this mean that he still cares? That maybe he likes me.. still?
Of course NOT. He doesn't give a shit about me. He probably messaged me because he's bored. Or maybe he wanted to send the messages to someone else but accidentally sent it to me instead. But that's unfair, isn't it? To tell someone you miss them when you don't? It's not nice to mislead people, you know..
Oh well. That's life for you. Now you know why I'm confused most of the time. When someone likes you, why can't they just say it straight to your face? Like this cute guy in the office (well I think he's kinda adorable la. In fact, he looks like one of my ex-boyfriends.. hehe..). Sometimes I think he likes me.. but sometimes it seems like it's his nature to be nice and sweet to everyone. It's so confusing because I sometimes don't know how to react when I'm with him. I especially like to see the twinkle in his eye whenever he makes fun of me, and sometimes, it's nice to just have him next to me. But he's just so elusive...
And then they say they don't understand women.. Ayo..
ps./ I caught my sweetie looking at me. Why must he look when he doesn't care? Does he hate me that much to eye my every move?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home