i hAtE aShRaf!!
Don't compete with me, Ashraf!! I don't care whether you go to the gym or not, so stop asking me about my gym activities! I hate it when you 'gloat' about how rajin you are at going to the gym. I don't want to hear you grumble about the parking fees that you need to pay each time you go to the gym. Don't ask me whether I'm going to the gym today or tomorrow or the day after next! Better still, JUST STOP TALKING TO ME!!
Work-out-holic Ashraf: "Parking is just so expensive. Can you imagine how much I have to pay everyday? I spend at least three hours at the gym and they charge hourly".
Pathetic, lazy me: "Then stop going to the gym."
Work-out-holic Ashraf: "But I need to lose weight, tone my bod, blah blah..."
Pathetic, lazy me: "Whatever. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Goodbye."
.. We hung up.
Sheesh.. To all the work-out-holics out there: STOP stressing me out! No, I don't want to lose weight. No, I don't want to get all muscled-up. No, I don't want to tone my body. I just want to enjoy walking and cycling while watching MTV! heheh...
Anyways, thank God it's Friday. I've to finish some work, then probably catch a movie with Jots and Zuls. Johnny English would be good, kan? Weekend will be hectic for me - sleep, eat, read story books, watch TV, sleep, eat.. Oh.. I'm going to the gym on Sunday, probably after breakfast with mama, ayah and adik. Oh Oh.. I'm watching Dayang Nurfaizah perform at Planet Hollywood on Sunday too! Nak gi ngan Leila. Of course kena pergi lah kan.. Innuendo will be performing. Oh la la. How can I not watch MY boys perform? hahahaha..
Oh.. I must write this this:
"Jangan biar kan hatiku menangis lagi.
Jangan kau hilang kan, segala cinta kita bina
Asmara ku, rindu ku..
Jangan lah biar kan, kasih.."
Don't compete with me, Ashraf!! I don't care whether you go to the gym or not, so stop asking me about my gym activities! I hate it when you 'gloat' about how rajin you are at going to the gym. I don't want to hear you grumble about the parking fees that you need to pay each time you go to the gym. Don't ask me whether I'm going to the gym today or tomorrow or the day after next! Better still, JUST STOP TALKING TO ME!!
Work-out-holic Ashraf: "Parking is just so expensive. Can you imagine how much I have to pay everyday? I spend at least three hours at the gym and they charge hourly".
Pathetic, lazy me: "Then stop going to the gym."
Work-out-holic Ashraf: "But I need to lose weight, tone my bod, blah blah..."
Pathetic, lazy me: "Whatever. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Goodbye."
.. We hung up.
Sheesh.. To all the work-out-holics out there: STOP stressing me out! No, I don't want to lose weight. No, I don't want to get all muscled-up. No, I don't want to tone my body. I just want to enjoy walking and cycling while watching MTV! heheh...
Anyways, thank God it's Friday. I've to finish some work, then probably catch a movie with Jots and Zuls. Johnny English would be good, kan? Weekend will be hectic for me - sleep, eat, read story books, watch TV, sleep, eat.. Oh.. I'm going to the gym on Sunday, probably after breakfast with mama, ayah and adik. Oh Oh.. I'm watching Dayang Nurfaizah perform at Planet Hollywood on Sunday too! Nak gi ngan Leila. Of course kena pergi lah kan.. Innuendo will be performing. Oh la la. How can I not watch MY boys perform? hahahaha..
Oh.. I must write this this:
"Jangan biar kan hatiku menangis lagi.
Jangan kau hilang kan, segala cinta kita bina
Asmara ku, rindu ku..
Jangan lah biar kan, kasih.."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home