I kNOw wHat i diD LaSt WeekEnD!
Friday night: Had dinner with Hedy and Andy. Kat Uncle Don's je.. hehe.. But it was fun. Was talking to Leila till 3am. Taj menyampuk.. heheh.. That guy is cute lah. Don't know why, bila I dengar lagu Broery Marantika these days, I'd definitely think of Taj.. hmmm..
Saturday:
Gi gym from 10am till about 1pm. Lepas tu, went shopping with Ainul kat Carrefour Sri Petaling. Had Ayamas' ayam percik. Ayo.. So sedap!
The weather was so hot, so malas nak gi mana-mana. Ruth ajak keluar, but had to say 'no' sebab ada family dinner.. Oh oh.. I watched 'My Best Friend's wedding'. So nice.. There's this part: "So she's running and he's chasing her and you're chasing him. Now who's chasing you?" - The gay friend asked Julia Roberts. Bila tengok tu, terus I terasa. Hmmm.. I've been chasing people all my life. Now who's chasing me...? (The bastard is chasing his girlfriend.. and I'm chasing the bastard. No one is chasing me!)
Whatever la..
Sunday:
Sent Ainul kat UIA. Hehehe.. from her dorm, can see Reym*ee's house! I tell you.. so best kan? But I don't think she's gonna be happy there. UIA is just not her place la.. Kesian jugak dia. By the way, when I was there, I was one of the three people yang I noticed tak pakai tudung. Hmmm.. Oh. Oh.. the bastard called when I was there. But I didn't pick up the phone. Don't know why.. so he left a message: "Hi darling.. Saja je.. Nak call. You must be at the gym now. Bye.."
Penat lah. I don't know what he wants. Maybe he just wants to kiss me je kot. Whatever lah. Maybe it's time I stop chasing him and allow him to concentrate on chasing the girlfriend. Sigh..
Sunday night:
Was supposed to gi tengok Dayang. But tetiba, at around 8-ish, I had Alleycats playing in my head. Masa nak get ready tu, I had this song in my head: "Sekuntum mawar merah, sebuah puisi.. Untuk gadis pilihan. Ooohh... ...Apakah dosa ku, apakah salah ku? Sering gagal dalam bercinta? Mengapa cinta hanya sementara. Api yang menyarak, padam tiba-tiba..."
So, I had this sudden urge to watch Alleycats perform. Called Zelle up and found out that the band is playing kat Crystal Crown. Ajak dia pi, tapi she had to meet Airin. Sent a few sms-es and none seemed to be interested to watch Alleycats. So Planet Hollywood it was...
Kat Planet, I didn't even go downstairs. Wanted to, but the place was jam-packed. Thank God Leila is willing to just stay upstairs. I tak kisah la.. I'm not a big fan of Dayang pun. I gi, sebab I nak tengok Innuendo perform. And they only sang one song je.. So okay la. Watched it from the screen upstairs.
Leila and I sat kat Stars and talked. Hmmm.. she seemed preoccupied. But maybe dia penat kot.. Saw Pot. Ya Allah.. he's so handsome. Rugged looking. But he dyed his hair.. tu yang tak best tu. The hair looks awful. Reym*ee pun, I saw jugak. Tapi kat screen je. He didn't even go upstairs.. but of course he's cute lah kan. Wore all black... like me. What can i say, great minds think alike... hahahahah...
Oh oh.. Lah (V.*E) potong rambut. So cute!!! Now, rambut dia macam Reym*ee... hehehe...
Hmmm...
In another life
In another place
I'd have held you close
I'd have known your face
In another world
In another time
You'd be mine
Sayang, if there is such a thing as another life, I'll wait for you okay?
Sigh.. I miss you, sayang. I really do.
Friday night: Had dinner with Hedy and Andy. Kat Uncle Don's je.. hehe.. But it was fun. Was talking to Leila till 3am. Taj menyampuk.. heheh.. That guy is cute lah. Don't know why, bila I dengar lagu Broery Marantika these days, I'd definitely think of Taj.. hmmm..
Saturday:
Gi gym from 10am till about 1pm. Lepas tu, went shopping with Ainul kat Carrefour Sri Petaling. Had Ayamas' ayam percik. Ayo.. So sedap!
The weather was so hot, so malas nak gi mana-mana. Ruth ajak keluar, but had to say 'no' sebab ada family dinner.. Oh oh.. I watched 'My Best Friend's wedding'. So nice.. There's this part: "So she's running and he's chasing her and you're chasing him. Now who's chasing you?" - The gay friend asked Julia Roberts. Bila tengok tu, terus I terasa. Hmmm.. I've been chasing people all my life. Now who's chasing me...? (The bastard is chasing his girlfriend.. and I'm chasing the bastard. No one is chasing me!)
Whatever la..
Sunday:
Sent Ainul kat UIA. Hehehe.. from her dorm, can see Reym*ee's house! I tell you.. so best kan? But I don't think she's gonna be happy there. UIA is just not her place la.. Kesian jugak dia. By the way, when I was there, I was one of the three people yang I noticed tak pakai tudung. Hmmm.. Oh. Oh.. the bastard called when I was there. But I didn't pick up the phone. Don't know why.. so he left a message: "Hi darling.. Saja je.. Nak call. You must be at the gym now. Bye.."
Penat lah. I don't know what he wants. Maybe he just wants to kiss me je kot. Whatever lah. Maybe it's time I stop chasing him and allow him to concentrate on chasing the girlfriend. Sigh..
Sunday night:
Was supposed to gi tengok Dayang. But tetiba, at around 8-ish, I had Alleycats playing in my head. Masa nak get ready tu, I had this song in my head: "Sekuntum mawar merah, sebuah puisi.. Untuk gadis pilihan. Ooohh... ...Apakah dosa ku, apakah salah ku? Sering gagal dalam bercinta? Mengapa cinta hanya sementara. Api yang menyarak, padam tiba-tiba..."
So, I had this sudden urge to watch Alleycats perform. Called Zelle up and found out that the band is playing kat Crystal Crown. Ajak dia pi, tapi she had to meet Airin. Sent a few sms-es and none seemed to be interested to watch Alleycats. So Planet Hollywood it was...
Kat Planet, I didn't even go downstairs. Wanted to, but the place was jam-packed. Thank God Leila is willing to just stay upstairs. I tak kisah la.. I'm not a big fan of Dayang pun. I gi, sebab I nak tengok Innuendo perform. And they only sang one song je.. So okay la. Watched it from the screen upstairs.
Leila and I sat kat Stars and talked. Hmmm.. she seemed preoccupied. But maybe dia penat kot.. Saw Pot. Ya Allah.. he's so handsome. Rugged looking. But he dyed his hair.. tu yang tak best tu. The hair looks awful. Reym*ee pun, I saw jugak. Tapi kat screen je. He didn't even go upstairs.. but of course he's cute lah kan. Wore all black... like me. What can i say, great minds think alike... hahahahah...
Oh oh.. Lah (V.*E) potong rambut. So cute!!! Now, rambut dia macam Reym*ee... hehehe...
Hmmm...
In another life
In another place
I'd have held you close
I'd have known your face
In another world
In another time
You'd be mine
Sayang, if there is such a thing as another life, I'll wait for you okay?
Sigh.. I miss you, sayang. I really do.

<< Home