Tuesday, May 27, 2003

i LOst mY dResS..

Can you believe it? I lost my favourite Sonny San dress! Sigh.. I went to the gym pagi tadi. But I guess I must have dropped the dress somewhere sebab I was still so sleepy when I got there. Terpaksa gi Blooks and bought a short skirt and white top. Cost me a whopping RM60... hmmm.. but takpe lah. At least Sabbs kata my skirt is nice.. hehehhe...

I went for yoga semalam. So best.. I will definitely go again next week.

So, here's my gym schedule:
Mon: Yoga (9pm - 10pm)
Tues: Work-out (8am - 10am)
Thurs: Work-out (8pm - 10pm)
Sun: Work-out (10am - 12pm)

Must try to stick to the schedule. I tell you, I am just so pemalas.. hehehe...

I'm so bored today. I think I nak reply my e-mails..

Yes, I'm feeling uh-so horny today.. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home