Wednesday, May 28, 2003

i LOvE mY fRiEndS!

I tell you, I have the most wonderful friends!!!
I'm meeting Saz, Uncle Jude and probably Ghanesh for dinner tomorrow.. so terpaksa gi gym pagi-pagi.. heheh.. But it would be nice meeting them. I miss them so much! I think I've not seen Saz since we graduated in 1998. Oh wait.. I saw her kat uni reunion about 3 years ago.. I wonder why she is still baby-less eventhough dah kawin for a few years now.. hmm.. must ask her why she still doesn't want any babies.. heheh..

But the bestest news for the day must be Hedy!!!! Yup -- that woman just booked tickets to watch Ronggeng Rokiah on Saturday, 8.30pm kat Istana Budaya... Yippee!!! I know I told Syah I want to watch it with him.. but still. It's hard to really make plans with that man. He is just so un-predictable! We'll probably watch a movie - just to appease him.. heheh..

On Saturday, Farah is leaving for Japan. And I belum jumpa dia lagi pun. Should I go and see her before she leaves? Maybe I could drag Zelle sekali. So Zelle, Arianna and me can all visit Farah. Hmmm...

Oh Oh.. Sunday, nak gi gym. With Leila, hopefully. It will be so best.. Then we can go sauna together.. Hmmm....

ps./ I ditched Manjit today.. heheh.. I was supposed to meet him tonight, but called him tadi and told him that I ada assignment. Which is true. I do have a 7pm assignment kat M-Club Cafe kat Bangsar.. hehehe... Instead, I told him that I will try and see him next Tuesday.
pss./ Hickeys almost gone.. sigh..

-- cheeky, cheeky me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home