Monday, May 26, 2003

LifE iS..

Weird.
I think I want to celibate. To abstain myself from men and lustful thoughts. You think it's possible?
Hmm.. An angel made me feel so appeciated last Friday. He made me feel so woman. Sigh..

Leila tak percaya when I said I dah penat ngan men. "Yeah. Right." And Habsah's reply? "Girl, you are too young to be cynical about men." Hmmm.. whatever it is, I'm just tired of being used. I think the next time I meet a guy, I want it to be for real. No more games. I want him to love me and care for me and want me enough to marry me.

Though it all seems so unfair
No one's to blame when love's not there
My whole life has changed
Feels like I'll surely go insane
'Cause my world revolved around
a love that never was
Before I say good-bye to love
Just hold me until the morning comes
Well I know it's not easy
Finding words to let me know
But the pain of make believing
is much more than just letting go
With all the love in my heart
I'll set you free
Now that your eyes have said good-bye


(excerpts from 'Come As You Are' by Eric Benet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home