Of NakEd wOmeN aNd tHe gYm..
I saw naked women. At the changing room. Today. And they are locals. And I said to myself: "WoW!"
I've always thought Asians are less 'confident' of showing off their body. Aren't we supposed to be 'shy'? heheh.. I guess not anymore. But I don't see why they shouldn't be showing off their body. It's nice and smooth. No cellulites, no fats, no extra flesh. If I have a body like that, I wouldn't mind showing it off too! :-)
I've been to the gym three times since I signed up last Thursday. Quite an accomplishment for someone as 'malas' as me, kan? heheh.. In fact, I woke up at 6am semalam and today, prayed and went straight to the gym. Is this just a passing phase? Hmmm... But it's kinda nice to go to the gym actually. I normally don't do much. Just cycle for a few minutes and walk on the treadmill. WIth MTV and Star World in front of me, working out ain't so bad after all.. heheh..
But the best part about going to the gym for me would be the 'sauna' and 'steam bath' bit. Hmmm.. it's nice to be able to sit alone and shut yourself up from the ugly world outside. At times, I wonder what it'd be like to 'make out' in the sauna room.. hahah... One thing for sure, it'll definitely be a hot and sweaty affair!! Ooh la la..
I saw naked women. At the changing room. Today. And they are locals. And I said to myself: "WoW!"
I've always thought Asians are less 'confident' of showing off their body. Aren't we supposed to be 'shy'? heheh.. I guess not anymore. But I don't see why they shouldn't be showing off their body. It's nice and smooth. No cellulites, no fats, no extra flesh. If I have a body like that, I wouldn't mind showing it off too! :-)
I've been to the gym three times since I signed up last Thursday. Quite an accomplishment for someone as 'malas' as me, kan? heheh.. In fact, I woke up at 6am semalam and today, prayed and went straight to the gym. Is this just a passing phase? Hmmm... But it's kinda nice to go to the gym actually. I normally don't do much. Just cycle for a few minutes and walk on the treadmill. WIth MTV and Star World in front of me, working out ain't so bad after all.. heheh..
But the best part about going to the gym for me would be the 'sauna' and 'steam bath' bit. Hmmm.. it's nice to be able to sit alone and shut yourself up from the ugly world outside. At times, I wonder what it'd be like to 'make out' in the sauna room.. hahah... One thing for sure, it'll definitely be a hot and sweaty affair!! Ooh la la..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home