sOmeONe kiSs mE, pLeASe!
I can't believe this. I couldn't sleep last night. I kept thinking about the sweet kisses I've tasted. Oh man! I am in dire need of a kiss.
I blame it all on my friend, Fred. I read about some 'kissing acts' in his blog the other day and couldn't help but think about the tongues and lips that have touched mine. Shit! I'm definitely addicted to kisses. I don't mind whether you're a sloppy kisser or passionate and wild - Just kiss me, baby! :-)
Hmmm... let me tell you where I like to be kissed: you can start by kissing my hair affectionately, then move on to my ears (yummy) and down my nape. Please don't forget seductive smooches on my shoulders.. then move up to my lips. Yes.. use your tongue and lick my lips before going on further to reach my tongue. Then what happens inside my mouth tu -- I don't have to tell you what to do la. Just explore me, baby!!
Woo hoo... Snog me, kiss me, smooch me..
Yeah right. I've not been kissed since March 4. That's more than 60 days already! Fuck! I'm desperate to be kissed.
How ah...??
Sigh. Sometimes, I wish I'm less horny..
I can't believe this. I couldn't sleep last night. I kept thinking about the sweet kisses I've tasted. Oh man! I am in dire need of a kiss.
I blame it all on my friend, Fred. I read about some 'kissing acts' in his blog the other day and couldn't help but think about the tongues and lips that have touched mine. Shit! I'm definitely addicted to kisses. I don't mind whether you're a sloppy kisser or passionate and wild - Just kiss me, baby! :-)
Hmmm... let me tell you where I like to be kissed: you can start by kissing my hair affectionately, then move on to my ears (yummy) and down my nape. Please don't forget seductive smooches on my shoulders.. then move up to my lips. Yes.. use your tongue and lick my lips before going on further to reach my tongue. Then what happens inside my mouth tu -- I don't have to tell you what to do la. Just explore me, baby!!
Woo hoo... Snog me, kiss me, smooch me..
Yeah right. I've not been kissed since March 4. That's more than 60 days already! Fuck! I'm desperate to be kissed.
How ah...??
Sigh. Sometimes, I wish I'm less horny..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home