aNgRy.. aNd nO, it'S nOt pMs!
I've been an angry woman for the past one week. Very angry. I grumble non-stop and little things piss me off. I try to hide my anger, but occassionally, my anger would surface. I've been bitchy too. Oh shit! I'm not usually like this. I have a high level of tolerance. I'm usually quite patient. I normally try to portray that everything's alright - eventhough they're not - and I don't show my anger and frustration too much. Until now.
Well, I'm angry because:
1. I feel like a total loser.
2. I feel like I'm just too gullible.
3. I don't know if I've ever really been loved by the hands that've touched me.
4. I think it's unfair for people to not love me just because I'm ugly.
5. I'm good at sabotaging my life - staging the ruin of my career - and allowing myself to do less than what I'm able to do.
6. I'm a lazy bum.
7. I procrastinate too much.
8. I allow people to take me for granted - all the time!
9. I just can't say 'no'.
10. I'm a useless idiot who's just wasting time on this earth..
Ruth thinks it's the weather - 'nuff said.
I've been an angry woman for the past one week. Very angry. I grumble non-stop and little things piss me off. I try to hide my anger, but occassionally, my anger would surface. I've been bitchy too. Oh shit! I'm not usually like this. I have a high level of tolerance. I'm usually quite patient. I normally try to portray that everything's alright - eventhough they're not - and I don't show my anger and frustration too much. Until now.
Well, I'm angry because:
1. I feel like a total loser.
2. I feel like I'm just too gullible.
3. I don't know if I've ever really been loved by the hands that've touched me.
4. I think it's unfair for people to not love me just because I'm ugly.
5. I'm good at sabotaging my life - staging the ruin of my career - and allowing myself to do less than what I'm able to do.
6. I'm a lazy bum.
7. I procrastinate too much.
8. I allow people to take me for granted - all the time!
9. I just can't say 'no'.
10. I'm a useless idiot who's just wasting time on this earth..
Ruth thinks it's the weather - 'nuff said.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home