Thursday, June 05, 2003

i bLeW mY tOp!!! tHiS iS nOt GoOd!! :-(

"Who the hell does he think he is? How dare he slammed down the phone on me!" I shouted to my colleague. Oh boy. I'm in an angry mood again. And this is not good. I shouldn't have cursed and screamed away when I'm in the office. A quiet office - since most people went out for lunch already.

There goes my vow of wanting to keep my cool. To 'manage' my anger better. Hey, it's just about an hour ago that I wrote about how I just should stop being angry. And then a stupid phonecall from a stupid person just made me angry all over again. Argh!!!!!

Macamana tak marah? First I had to write about this stupid restaurant. So I called him la. His phone was off. Fine. I sms-ed him to call me back. Did he call back..? NOOO.. When I called him again, he asked me to go to his restaurant and pick up the menu for my story. Can you beat that or not? Dah lah tak nak offer I makan and taste the food, dia ingat I ni sapa, nak go pick his menu pulak. When I asked him to just fax over the menu, dia kata dia sibuk and when I insisted, he just said: "Okay" and slammed down the phone. He HUNG UP on me - just like that!!! Shouldn't I be appalled or what???!!!

Well anyway, lepas tu, he called back (and of course I gave him a cold shoulder la..) and told me what to write. And he had the cheek to tell me to go back to the restaurant and show him my story so that he can show his boss and edit it! ARGH!! Who does he think he is??? Even the Prime Minister tak suruh I fax back my story for him to proof-read first!!!!!

URGH!!! The way he sounded macam so irritating.. like "Hey you, I paid for the ad. I deserve some attention cuz I paid for it!". Yes, he actually said something along those lines! Never had I been more challenged as a journalist! I lost my cool, so I told him that if he wants to complain, he can just go straight to my boss. Cuz I dah malas nak dengar his nonsense.

Sigh.. Just when I thought I want to let go of my anger, something as silly as this had to provoke me. Hmm.. anyway, I'm eating McD's fillet-o-fish, a blue Sprite and fries. Oh yes, I had blue Sundae too... hmm... I can feel my anger slowly dissipating already... Ah.. for the love of food!!!

Okay. 'Nuff blogging. Nak buat story bodoh ni, then help Zuls with her MARDI story... Ciaos..

ps./ I think something is wrong with McD's salt/pepper shaker thing. They should try a new recipe to make the fries stay crispy even after you shake it all about with the pepper/salt thingy... heheh.. (Notice how the fries become soggy after you shake it for awhile.. ayo..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home