i KeNa SaMan..
Shit. I didn't wear my safety belt, so the policeman caught me yesterday. And I malas nak pujuk or rayu.. so to hell lah. I hope someone will help me with it.. Ja!! Adrian!! Jasbir!! HELP! heheh..
By the way, I found a way to say two sentences using one word:
Sentence 1: Sayang, sayang sayang sayang? (Sayang, do you 'sayang' me?)
Sentence 2: Sayang.. Sayang sayang sayang.. (Sayang, I 'sayang' you..)
Oh oh.. Planning to go Kuantan on July 25, 26 and 27th. Jom lah pergi beramai-ramai.. It's RM240 for three days/two nights stay kat Swiss Garden. And yes, you FLY there!!! :-) Sigh. Can't wait. I need a break. Can I say that? I need a break. A break from it all. Better still, I just need to break away and break off... Muahahahahah *devilish laugh*
Hmm.. last Friday was good. Syah, Jots, Nels and I went to Uptown. Dah lama tak gi sana. I had, of course, the rojak buah from the nice Chinese man tu.. hehe.. Ingat lagi, Morgan and I used to go to Uptown.. and we always makan Henry's kuey teow, the Chinese rojak buah and banana shake.. Yummy!! When they first started, the banana shake was divine, but after awhile, the ice is not so smooth anymore.. Tapi still sedap lah.. It was our favourite.. Hmm... terkenang kembali, lagu cinta lama... (heheheh...).
I wonder where's Morgan now.. I remember lagi kissing him and tasting his Marlborough light.. Yummy.. heheheh..
Speaking of kisses, I haven't been kissed for so long now. Sigh.. Sigh.. Sigh. Sometimes I worry about me. Am I addicted to kisses...? Come on girl, think of all those yucky kisses! Urgh.. Bleurgh.. Sloppy ones.. Yuckeee.. Wet, sloberry ones.. Euww.... Okay. I'm cured now. I don't want to be kissed! Hehehehhe.. (While we are at it, I want to clarify that I've only been kissed by 5 men so far. That's not much, you know...)
Okay lah.. enuff blogging for the day. Ciaos.. :-)
ps./ Watched 'Finding Nemo' yesterday with Ainul, Hasif, Haiqal and Hilda. The story is nice and sweet. And the graphics' fabulous.. :-)
pss./ Umno's general assembly is starting tomorrow.. The whole office is busy, but not me.. heheh..
Shit. I didn't wear my safety belt, so the policeman caught me yesterday. And I malas nak pujuk or rayu.. so to hell lah. I hope someone will help me with it.. Ja!! Adrian!! Jasbir!! HELP! heheh..
By the way, I found a way to say two sentences using one word:
Sentence 1: Sayang, sayang sayang sayang? (Sayang, do you 'sayang' me?)
Sentence 2: Sayang.. Sayang sayang sayang.. (Sayang, I 'sayang' you..)
Oh oh.. Planning to go Kuantan on July 25, 26 and 27th. Jom lah pergi beramai-ramai.. It's RM240 for three days/two nights stay kat Swiss Garden. And yes, you FLY there!!! :-) Sigh. Can't wait. I need a break. Can I say that? I need a break. A break from it all. Better still, I just need to break away and break off... Muahahahahah *devilish laugh*
Hmm.. last Friday was good. Syah, Jots, Nels and I went to Uptown. Dah lama tak gi sana. I had, of course, the rojak buah from the nice Chinese man tu.. hehe.. Ingat lagi, Morgan and I used to go to Uptown.. and we always makan Henry's kuey teow, the Chinese rojak buah and banana shake.. Yummy!! When they first started, the banana shake was divine, but after awhile, the ice is not so smooth anymore.. Tapi still sedap lah.. It was our favourite.. Hmm... terkenang kembali, lagu cinta lama... (heheheh...).
I wonder where's Morgan now.. I remember lagi kissing him and tasting his Marlborough light.. Yummy.. heheheh..
Speaking of kisses, I haven't been kissed for so long now. Sigh.. Sigh.. Sigh. Sometimes I worry about me. Am I addicted to kisses...? Come on girl, think of all those yucky kisses! Urgh.. Bleurgh.. Sloppy ones.. Yuckeee.. Wet, sloberry ones.. Euww.... Okay. I'm cured now. I don't want to be kissed! Hehehehhe.. (While we are at it, I want to clarify that I've only been kissed by 5 men so far. That's not much, you know...)
Okay lah.. enuff blogging for the day. Ciaos.. :-)
ps./ Watched 'Finding Nemo' yesterday with Ainul, Hasif, Haiqal and Hilda. The story is nice and sweet. And the graphics' fabulous.. :-)
pss./ Umno's general assembly is starting tomorrow.. The whole office is busy, but not me.. heheh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home