i'M cLeaNiNg mY diRtY cOLoN..
Ayo.. for the past few weeks I've been going thru life thinking I have a dirty colon. Ni semua pasal assignment kat Nona Roguy. Somehow the lady I spoke to managed to convince me that I have bad internal organs.. heheh..
But last night, I took some pills to 'clean' my colon. Heheh.. Thanks to Fizah, I am now taking some pills to wash out my toxins. Okay.. I better not get into details.. It's pretty 'yucky'.. hehe.. So, my internal cleansing proess begins today. So I am feeling kinda uncomfortable now.. Ayo..
Busy day today. Two assignments, then off to the airport with Jots and Syah to pick up Nels. Weekend pulak, my cousins nak datang.. yippee..
Okay la. Enuff blogging for the day. Ciaos...........
Ayo.. for the past few weeks I've been going thru life thinking I have a dirty colon. Ni semua pasal assignment kat Nona Roguy. Somehow the lady I spoke to managed to convince me that I have bad internal organs.. heheh..
But last night, I took some pills to 'clean' my colon. Heheh.. Thanks to Fizah, I am now taking some pills to wash out my toxins. Okay.. I better not get into details.. It's pretty 'yucky'.. hehe.. So, my internal cleansing proess begins today. So I am feeling kinda uncomfortable now.. Ayo..
Busy day today. Two assignments, then off to the airport with Jots and Syah to pick up Nels. Weekend pulak, my cousins nak datang.. yippee..
Okay la. Enuff blogging for the day. Ciaos...........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home