Monday, June 23, 2003

Me.. Fatso?

So tak aci. I'm kinda lazy nak gi gym.. actually I'm supposed to go for yoga.. tapi I malas. I'd rather curl up with Harry Potter. And then someone said I'm 'bloody fat'. And he had the cheek to call me: FATSO. So bengang!!!!!

Anyways, to retaliate, I pun malas nak gi yoga. So here I am, writing my blog while waiting for my B to finish her 3pm shift. Then, I'll just go home and be with Harry. So what if I'm fat?

But kinda worried jugak.. I think I've put on weight. Admittedly, I dah malas nak gi gym these days. This is not good. And I think I'm going to change my eating habits.. Eat what I like during the day and stick to fruits at night. I'm going to start besok.. So berkobar-kobar. I should lose weight la. I really should. Being called 'Fatso' is not good. And then Sittam said I'm 'healthy'. Healthy? Isn't that what you call fat, chubby babies...?

Sigh.. Sigh.. Sigh.

Yes, I'm fat. I only to the gym once a week these days. Last weekend, I just watched TV, read Harry Potter in bed, eat and sleep. So the very unhealthy.

Another sigh. Okay la.. Nak balik and tidur. Another one of the activities enjoyed by fatsos around the world. But whatever la..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home