Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Nak JuGaK bLOg..

I have stuff to do: Four stories, all due today. And yes, I'm planning to go for yoga after work. That means I have to finish up my work before 8pm. But why am I blogging? Because I feel like it.. hehehe..

First up, B marah I. Don't know why.. Maybe because I didn't 'layan' her like I should.. hehehe... I know, I can be so self-centred sometimes. And of course she deserves my attention.. She's my B... hehehe..

Oh oh.. Took the day off yesterday. Followed cousins to Malacca to visit my grandparents' grave. Their graves look so nice.. and neat. Masa tu, teringat pulak what would happen when I die. Will I have a proper burial (with my own grave and all) or would I just be dumped alongside all the other bodies? (Like the mass dead bodies they found in Iraq.) Would I have a husband and children who would visit my grave from time to time and say a prayer for me...? Made me think pulak.. would I want to be buried kat Bukit Kiara (cuz that's where Reym*ee's grandpa and aunty were buried -- so maybe he can visit mine too..) or would I want to be buried near my home? Hmmm...

Enuff about 'dead people'. I had this weird talk with cousin Hasif yesterday. We were driving and we suddenly talked about sex and orgasms and masturbations. Sheesh. And that boy is only 16! And he confessed to not being a virgin anymore.. Ayo. I wonder what they teach in Singapore schools these days..

Well anyway, he asked when was my last orgasm and I was stumped. Huh....? Maybe last month kot, I replied. And he laughed. He said he'll make sure his girlfriend Fiona cums everytime they're together. And that's like a few times a week. Giler tak? And co-incidently, Ashraf sent me a joke masa tu... something about how the hair on your head will 'beruban' because of stress and your pubic hair will not turn grey because it's a place of pleasure.... ahhahahha... I was so so so tempted to reply: Yes, And I could feel cobwebs down there now, because my genitals are so under-utilised! hahahahahahah...

But of course I didn't reply la. Giler ke...? :-)

Okay lah. Enuff jottings for the day. I wanna have lunch and then get back to serious work.