RutH!! My pRaYErS aRe witH yOu!
Ruth is going for a minor surgery today.. There's some cyst kat her back and she's gotta go through a small procedure to take it out. Sounds painful.. cuz they're only giving her local anesthaetic (or how do you spell it?).. anyway, ada ke, dia nak gi shopping and tengok FInding Nemo with Ong after that? Ayo.. that girl ah..
Anyway, life is.. like that la. I nak balik awal again today (this has been happening for 3 consecutive days) and I think I'm so de-motivated these days.
Maybe it's the book I'm reading: My Forbidden Face, by Latifa. Story about an Afghan girl who lives in Kabul under the Tliban regime. The book is so so so best.. But so explicit.. and gruesome. Can you imagine, Latifa's sister has this friend called apa ntah. Tak ingat. But she went to Latifa's house one fine day with three of her cousins who needed medical treatment. (Latifa's mom is a gynaecologist). The girls' genitals were torn and ripped by 15 Taliban men. Can you imagine...? The girls were bleeding badly... Urgh.. So kesian. And I can't help but think of all the times my little baby down there have been handled with much care by my ex-boyfriends. I can never imagine anyone of them abusing it! NO way! (oh.. by the way, it's been touched by only a few men ah.. I'm not a slut, you know.. heheh...)
I'm still halfway reading it. The book is thin, but somehow I seemed to read this one more carefully. I devoured over every word, and each time I read about the brutality that men in Afghanistan imposed on women, I take the time to touch and 're-connect' with my own 'little princesses'.. fondling them and appreciating them even more. So okay.. my badan is not lawa.. but hey, at least I have little breasts and a nice pussy.. I don't have a washboard tummy, but I know it's nice enough for someone to put his head on and kiss it gently.
Okay.. maybe I'm being too open about my body. But reading the book somehow made me appreciate my body more. And I'm so glad it's never been touched without my permission. I still have total control over my body and it's always me who determines how it has to be touched.
Coincidently, I read about someone who survived a rape yesterday. And she said, that she wouldn't want to be called a 'rape survivor'. She insists that she is a victim, and yes, I have to agree with her. You don't survive a rape, cuz you'll be tormented with the thought of a man touching you without your consent forever. But you acknowledge that you are a rape victim. A victim who has no choice but to let a man touch her.
I think my greatest fear now is having a man touch me without my consent. God forbid, but I don't think I can go on living being a rape victim. I'd rather die than go on living knowing that I've been raped. Oh sigh..
I feel blessed to be living in this country.. with men who are courteous enough to respect my wishes. To touch me like how I want to be touched and to hold me and appreciate me like how a woman should be protected.
Ah.. I'm trully blessed..
Ruth is going for a minor surgery today.. There's some cyst kat her back and she's gotta go through a small procedure to take it out. Sounds painful.. cuz they're only giving her local anesthaetic (or how do you spell it?).. anyway, ada ke, dia nak gi shopping and tengok FInding Nemo with Ong after that? Ayo.. that girl ah..
Anyway, life is.. like that la. I nak balik awal again today (this has been happening for 3 consecutive days) and I think I'm so de-motivated these days.
Maybe it's the book I'm reading: My Forbidden Face, by Latifa. Story about an Afghan girl who lives in Kabul under the Tliban regime. The book is so so so best.. But so explicit.. and gruesome. Can you imagine, Latifa's sister has this friend called apa ntah. Tak ingat. But she went to Latifa's house one fine day with three of her cousins who needed medical treatment. (Latifa's mom is a gynaecologist). The girls' genitals were torn and ripped by 15 Taliban men. Can you imagine...? The girls were bleeding badly... Urgh.. So kesian. And I can't help but think of all the times my little baby down there have been handled with much care by my ex-boyfriends. I can never imagine anyone of them abusing it! NO way! (oh.. by the way, it's been touched by only a few men ah.. I'm not a slut, you know.. heheh...)
I'm still halfway reading it. The book is thin, but somehow I seemed to read this one more carefully. I devoured over every word, and each time I read about the brutality that men in Afghanistan imposed on women, I take the time to touch and 're-connect' with my own 'little princesses'.. fondling them and appreciating them even more. So okay.. my badan is not lawa.. but hey, at least I have little breasts and a nice pussy.. I don't have a washboard tummy, but I know it's nice enough for someone to put his head on and kiss it gently.
Okay.. maybe I'm being too open about my body. But reading the book somehow made me appreciate my body more. And I'm so glad it's never been touched without my permission. I still have total control over my body and it's always me who determines how it has to be touched.
Coincidently, I read about someone who survived a rape yesterday. And she said, that she wouldn't want to be called a 'rape survivor'. She insists that she is a victim, and yes, I have to agree with her. You don't survive a rape, cuz you'll be tormented with the thought of a man touching you without your consent forever. But you acknowledge that you are a rape victim. A victim who has no choice but to let a man touch her.
I think my greatest fear now is having a man touch me without my consent. God forbid, but I don't think I can go on living being a rape victim. I'd rather die than go on living knowing that I've been raped. Oh sigh..
I feel blessed to be living in this country.. with men who are courteous enough to respect my wishes. To touch me like how I want to be touched and to hold me and appreciate me like how a woman should be protected.
Ah.. I'm trully blessed..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home