Tuesday, June 17, 2003

SeMe is JuSt sO niCe...!

I tell you, it was just so fun meeting him tadi. He's just so nice and sweet.. sigh. And yes, he paid, of course. Hmmm.. teringat masa we fought once about who's paying kat KFC a few years ago.. hehehe.. But of course tadi I didn't fight lah. Just let him be the gentleman.. :-)

We talked about many things - like moving on and never looking back. He made me realise that I probably should just 'dump' the bastard. Sigh. Can you believe it, while I was having dinner with Seme, the bastard sms-ed. He asked if I 'sayang him'. Like.. huh?

Hmmm.. honestly, I don't know where we (the bastard and I) are heading. Definitely no where. In fact, the whole 'mushy thing' died a few months ago. I was barely clinging on to it because he's such a good kisser, and I allowed myself to be 'used'. Yes Seme, maybe it's time I let go and stop pretending that he still cares. :-(

Whatever lah. Malas nak fikir lagi. I'm just tired and nak tidur. So goodnite!

ps./ I think owning a Hyundai Matrix is simply awesome.
pss./ Aci tak if I say that Seme is as cute as ever? And just as sweet and nice.. Ooh la la..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home