WHat'S bEeN hApPeniN' iN tHe pAst fEw dAys?
Enough about being angry lah. Maybe I should just write about what I've been doing / had done over the last few days..
1. I went to watch Ronggeng Rokiah at Istana Budaya with Hedy, Andy, Hedy's cousin and his partner on Saturday. The show was just so bosan. I slept during parts of the show. The only saving grace was Safura's ass and legs. Trust me, they're worth the drool. :-)
2. We celebrated Ravi's (NST) birthday on Saturday. I just bought goreng pisangs worth RM10.. heheh..
3. I went to watch Agent Cody Banks with Ruth on Sunday - the story is just so bodoh. (Can you see the pattern here? Both shows (the movie and the Ronggeng) are so 'bodoh' to me. Is it me and my anger that's deciding that everything is just so 'bodoh and bosan'?)
4. Ainul came back for the weekend. She seemed happy to be in UIA. And yes, dia sembahyang jemaah ngan my parents. So, now, I'm the rebellious and the 'nakal' one. Sigh.
5. Ravi's (my ex schoolmate, the vet-cum-singer) dad passed away on Tuesday, June 3. I shudder to think what'll happen if I lose my parents. No -- I don't even want to think about how life would be without them.
6. I got stood up - and lied too. (Hey -- if you don't want to go out with me, say so la. Tak yah lah nak tipu I. I'm an adult. I'll understand if you tell me that you'd rather go out with your girl friend than me. Tak payah nak jaga hati I and tipu. Well at least, kalau nak tipu because you felt that you don't want to hurt my feelings, please make sure I don't ever find out the truth la.. Ayo. So bodoh.)
7. Had dinner with Jots on Tuesday -- now that's good. It's good to catch up with her after so long.
8. Had lunch with Freddie, Boon Siew and Sabbs on Tuesday too.. We had nasi kandar.. yummy.. and Freddie paid (again!) :-)
9. Had dinner with Saz, her husband and Uncle Jude on Friday. Met Chen. Saz is.. like how she is 10 years ago. Sigh. And I thought it's only the males who refuse to grow up. Some girls want to be Peter Pan all their life too. 'Nuff said.
10. Oh oh.. met Syuk for lunch on Wednesday. He came to pick me up in his white S-Class Merc. What a show-off! Hahha.. But I like being with him. He gave me back my beloved 'BrandNuEndo' cd - after borrowing it for a year! Sabbs came along and I accidentally spilt the black wanton mee sauce on her white blouse. Oh shit. We had to rush to Blooks to get a new top! :-)
11. Had dinner with Sue, Syah and Sabb last night. So nice.. Went to Uncle Don's and I forced them to listen to Innuendo.. hahahhahaha... It's my car and I can put on any music I like! Hahahhahahaha... *evil laugh*
12. I read Vu's blog semalam. So nice. Her boyfriend's a rapstar.. (not exactly a star, la.. I wouldn't call him that. But he's an entertainer..). Anyways, can I wish I have an entertainer boyfriend too???
13. Rezal sms-ed on Monday - after my yoga class. He called me 'sweetlips' and said we should meet up after his brother's wedding and 'kiss'. And I'm like.. huh? Should I try and make things work this time...? Don't know la. Maybe I should just let fate decide.
14. Oh.. had tea with the bastard - on Monday - at his fav place. Met him after my Metrojaya assignment and lunch with Amir (he paid! heheh..). Gave him (the bastard, not Amir) a pressie - hehe... and I'm not telling what I gave him. It's cheap stuff la. And useless stuff I got for free from Metrojaya... hahhaha... I'm so jahat, kan?
15. I've been naughty. I skipped my Tuesday work out cuz I was too lazy to get out of bed. Hope I'll have enough energy to go to the gym today. Slept late last night and didn't feel like waking up this morning. Shit. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long, long day..
16. Nak citer jugak -- Zuls took the day off semalam, just because she's pissed with her boss! Can you beat that or not! I tell you, that girl is so so so.. so so I don't how to describe her. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to do what she did if I were her.. hehehe..
17. Fred's been really really nice. Don't know why. He's just so accommodating. And patiently tolerating my moods. I came back from my assignment on Tuesday and was at the parking lot (level 19) for a good ten minutes. I just sat there - in my car. I had this sudden feeling of not wanting to walk into the office alone. Don't know why.. It's like suddenly I'm just so terrified of being alone and walking down the cold corridor on my own. So I called Fred. And precious him came to the car and walked me back to the office. So so so so so sweet, kan? It's friends like that that could bring in the sun after the rain. Wish I could tell him how I appreciated his kindness and his willingness to tolerate my utter nonsense. Sometimes I wish life is simple and we are all of the same religion and colour.
18. Speaking of which, Ghanesh's brother got married to a girl in India. Arranged marriage, it seems. It's such a pity cuz I know he loves his Chin-dian girlfriend. But the mother just wouldn't tolerate him marrying someone not of their caste. Life is unfair kan? Anyway, it made me think about Ghanesh and I. About what will actually happen if we decided to go steady. Maybe that's why we never went overboard. Because we both knew that the relationship will never go far. So we decided to play 'safe' and not get too emotionally involved.
19. The question is: why am I more comfortable with guys not of my own race? Why is it much easier to fall for the nons? Sigh. Maybe I need to go out and meet people of the same race. Or maybe celibacy is the only answer.
20. I've blogged so so so much. Should stop now. Period.
Enough about being angry lah. Maybe I should just write about what I've been doing / had done over the last few days..
1. I went to watch Ronggeng Rokiah at Istana Budaya with Hedy, Andy, Hedy's cousin and his partner on Saturday. The show was just so bosan. I slept during parts of the show. The only saving grace was Safura's ass and legs. Trust me, they're worth the drool. :-)
2. We celebrated Ravi's (NST) birthday on Saturday. I just bought goreng pisangs worth RM10.. heheh..
3. I went to watch Agent Cody Banks with Ruth on Sunday - the story is just so bodoh. (Can you see the pattern here? Both shows (the movie and the Ronggeng) are so 'bodoh' to me. Is it me and my anger that's deciding that everything is just so 'bodoh and bosan'?)
4. Ainul came back for the weekend. She seemed happy to be in UIA. And yes, dia sembahyang jemaah ngan my parents. So, now, I'm the rebellious and the 'nakal' one. Sigh.
5. Ravi's (my ex schoolmate, the vet-cum-singer) dad passed away on Tuesday, June 3. I shudder to think what'll happen if I lose my parents. No -- I don't even want to think about how life would be without them.
6. I got stood up - and lied too. (Hey -- if you don't want to go out with me, say so la. Tak yah lah nak tipu I. I'm an adult. I'll understand if you tell me that you'd rather go out with your girl friend than me. Tak payah nak jaga hati I and tipu. Well at least, kalau nak tipu because you felt that you don't want to hurt my feelings, please make sure I don't ever find out the truth la.. Ayo. So bodoh.)
7. Had dinner with Jots on Tuesday -- now that's good. It's good to catch up with her after so long.
8. Had lunch with Freddie, Boon Siew and Sabbs on Tuesday too.. We had nasi kandar.. yummy.. and Freddie paid (again!) :-)
9. Had dinner with Saz, her husband and Uncle Jude on Friday. Met Chen. Saz is.. like how she is 10 years ago. Sigh. And I thought it's only the males who refuse to grow up. Some girls want to be Peter Pan all their life too. 'Nuff said.
10. Oh oh.. met Syuk for lunch on Wednesday. He came to pick me up in his white S-Class Merc. What a show-off! Hahha.. But I like being with him. He gave me back my beloved 'BrandNuEndo' cd - after borrowing it for a year! Sabbs came along and I accidentally spilt the black wanton mee sauce on her white blouse. Oh shit. We had to rush to Blooks to get a new top! :-)
11. Had dinner with Sue, Syah and Sabb last night. So nice.. Went to Uncle Don's and I forced them to listen to Innuendo.. hahahhahaha... It's my car and I can put on any music I like! Hahahhahahaha... *evil laugh*
12. I read Vu's blog semalam. So nice. Her boyfriend's a rapstar.. (not exactly a star, la.. I wouldn't call him that. But he's an entertainer..). Anyways, can I wish I have an entertainer boyfriend too???
13. Rezal sms-ed on Monday - after my yoga class. He called me 'sweetlips' and said we should meet up after his brother's wedding and 'kiss'. And I'm like.. huh? Should I try and make things work this time...? Don't know la. Maybe I should just let fate decide.
14. Oh.. had tea with the bastard - on Monday - at his fav place. Met him after my Metrojaya assignment and lunch with Amir (he paid! heheh..). Gave him (the bastard, not Amir) a pressie - hehe... and I'm not telling what I gave him. It's cheap stuff la. And useless stuff I got for free from Metrojaya... hahhaha... I'm so jahat, kan?
15. I've been naughty. I skipped my Tuesday work out cuz I was too lazy to get out of bed. Hope I'll have enough energy to go to the gym today. Slept late last night and didn't feel like waking up this morning. Shit. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long, long day..
16. Nak citer jugak -- Zuls took the day off semalam, just because she's pissed with her boss! Can you beat that or not! I tell you, that girl is so so so.. so so I don't how to describe her. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to do what she did if I were her.. hehehe..
17. Fred's been really really nice. Don't know why. He's just so accommodating. And patiently tolerating my moods. I came back from my assignment on Tuesday and was at the parking lot (level 19) for a good ten minutes. I just sat there - in my car. I had this sudden feeling of not wanting to walk into the office alone. Don't know why.. It's like suddenly I'm just so terrified of being alone and walking down the cold corridor on my own. So I called Fred. And precious him came to the car and walked me back to the office. So so so so so sweet, kan? It's friends like that that could bring in the sun after the rain. Wish I could tell him how I appreciated his kindness and his willingness to tolerate my utter nonsense. Sometimes I wish life is simple and we are all of the same religion and colour.
18. Speaking of which, Ghanesh's brother got married to a girl in India. Arranged marriage, it seems. It's such a pity cuz I know he loves his Chin-dian girlfriend. But the mother just wouldn't tolerate him marrying someone not of their caste. Life is unfair kan? Anyway, it made me think about Ghanesh and I. About what will actually happen if we decided to go steady. Maybe that's why we never went overboard. Because we both knew that the relationship will never go far. So we decided to play 'safe' and not get too emotionally involved.
19. The question is: why am I more comfortable with guys not of my own race? Why is it much easier to fall for the nons? Sigh. Maybe I need to go out and meet people of the same race. Or maybe celibacy is the only answer.
20. I've blogged so so so much. Should stop now. Period.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home