Wednesday, July 23, 2003

AkAdeMi fAntASia..

I played hookey tadi.. hehe.. First, I gi 'coffee break' with someone whom I'm supposed to stay away from.. then me, Sabbs and Zuls gi rumah Sushma tengok Konsert Akademi Fantasia (the repeat) sebab I missed it last week..

Terasa macam so jahat.. heheh.. and like so pemalas..

I have a dilemma: I nak gi bercuti this weekend (and next week I'm planning to go on leave), but my boss nak hantar I pi assignment kat Penang pulak. How...? Dah lah I am the type yang cannot say 'no' to him.. Sigh. But I need to cuti.. Hmmm..

Oh.. I know it's kinda late to tell, but nak citer jugak. Last Friday, I ada doctor's appointment. And mind you, I was so so so takut that I might have to go for another op. But thank God, the doctor kata I'm fine.. Tapi on Thursday night, I was so takut! Siap nangis kat sauna lepas gym!! hehehe..

Tu lah citer menarik buat hari ni. Hmmm... Malam ni nak gi gym and workout!! Okay tak if I make my arms and legs keras-keras....? *ponder*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home