A cLuttEreD wOrKpLaCe..
My desk (in the office) is in a mess. I've got files for the Ministry of Agriculture Supplement, AV Supplement and Swiss National Day Supplement. And then there's the pile of old newspapers, files and brochures from previous assignments.
In front of me, I've stuck a whole lot of things (from right to left):
1. My name card and a Christmas card from Debs.
2. A picture of a smiley Reym*ee with his hands 'sort-of' covering his crotch (courtesy of Marie Claire).
3. Gambar Osman kat depan one of the Planet Hollywoods in US (found this cute picture while looking through my album the other day.)
4. An inspirational book mark by Zuls on 'never doubt my abilities'.
5. A 'love bites' postcard (to remind me of the hickeys.. hehehe...)
6. A Super-Arang-Man book mark courtesy of Irwan (yes, he even autographed it! hehehe..)
7. A picture of an adorable Orang Utan.
8. My 'stories-to-do' list.
9. A nice photo of my fav car: a red Mazda RX-7 (courtesy of Juli, who went for the Motor Show in Japan two years ago)
10. A caricature of the three Charlie's Angels (courtesy of sweet ol' Pari)
Sigh. That's besides my piles of 'unwanted CDs' (from previous assignments), old notebooks, scraps of paper, a tube of Curve Liz Claiborne's body lotion, my name cards, other people's name cards scattered all over and a Lord of the Rings collectible from Burger King.
I need to clean up my place. Hmm.. will try and do it when I am less busy.. heheh..
My desk (in the office) is in a mess. I've got files for the Ministry of Agriculture Supplement, AV Supplement and Swiss National Day Supplement. And then there's the pile of old newspapers, files and brochures from previous assignments.
In front of me, I've stuck a whole lot of things (from right to left):
1. My name card and a Christmas card from Debs.
2. A picture of a smiley Reym*ee with his hands 'sort-of' covering his crotch (courtesy of Marie Claire).
3. Gambar Osman kat depan one of the Planet Hollywoods in US (found this cute picture while looking through my album the other day.)
4. An inspirational book mark by Zuls on 'never doubt my abilities'.
5. A 'love bites' postcard (to remind me of the hickeys.. hehehe...)
6. A Super-Arang-Man book mark courtesy of Irwan (yes, he even autographed it! hehehe..)
7. A picture of an adorable Orang Utan.
8. My 'stories-to-do' list.
9. A nice photo of my fav car: a red Mazda RX-7 (courtesy of Juli, who went for the Motor Show in Japan two years ago)
10. A caricature of the three Charlie's Angels (courtesy of sweet ol' Pari)
Sigh. That's besides my piles of 'unwanted CDs' (from previous assignments), old notebooks, scraps of paper, a tube of Curve Liz Claiborne's body lotion, my name cards, other people's name cards scattered all over and a Lord of the Rings collectible from Burger King.
I need to clean up my place. Hmm.. will try and do it when I am less busy.. heheh..

<< Home