Saturday, July 26, 2003

HaViNg a FaBuLOus tiMe..

Can I say I taknak balik KL? Heheh.. I'm in a 'small' town in the East Coast with my favourite friends, and having a whale of a time! But still, I figured I might as well blog, since I want to let the whole world know that I'm having so much fun with my friends..

First up, the flight was nice. Bumpy, and nice.. With lots of turbulence. Yes, I just love dangerous stuff kan? Heheh.. Hotel is nice and comfortable.. and the beach is simply gorgeous! So far, my so-good-friend has fed me so well that I think I have put on at least 5kgs! And yes, I'm more tanned too.. hehehe.. but it's alright, since I've always been attracted to Indians anyway.. :-)

Can I say again that I'm having so much fun? B and I.. hahah.. (now everyone knows that I am here holidaying with my B..) went to watch this live band malam tadi. The band was just so good. Malam ni, after the Konsert Akademi Fantasia, I ingat nak gi tengok the band again..

Hmm.. okay la. Malas nak blog dah.. Will blog when I balik..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home