i'M cHeESed oFf wiTh CeLcOM!
Celcom barred me! Urgh. I'm so so so annoyed. And before you accuse me of not paying my bills, well that's not the case. I pay my Celcom bills dilligently.
Apparently, I've exceeded the credit limit of RM300. I swear I don't know I have a 'credit limit' - as my bills always exceed RM500/month - but as of yesterday, I am now aware that I DO have a credit limit. Anyway, sebab I was so annoyed sebab Celcom 'bar' me unnecessarily, I pun wrote an e-mail to CYChin, the executive vice-president. He knows I'm not really happy with Celcom (because it's just so expensive) - I told him about it when I had to interview him about two months ago - and now he knows that I think Celcom sucks! Hmmm..
Am now thinking of switching to Maxis or TMTouch..
Anyways, Ashraf and Calvin made fun of me today. Sigh. Why am I always being bullied? Ashraf said I'll be going back to the Newsdesk soon - because I wanted to.
'How come I don't know that I want to come back to the Newsdesk but you do?' I asked Ashraf.
He just smiled.
'Your name's gonna be in the next roster..' said Calvin. 'You can go to Travel Times of course, after serving Newsdesk for 6 years!' he added. I tell you, Calvin is just so so so cheeky these days.
Sigh. I am kinda paranoid now. What if I have to go back to the Newsdesk? I'll just die..
Oh oh.. Zelle just sent me this: A perfect kiss.. is neither hot nor cold, it is just two people deeply in love, two hearts beating as one, two minds thinking alike, a perfect blend of 1&1.
Sigh.. so sweet kan? But for me, a kiss is a kiss lah. I don't have to be in love with the person to enjoy his kisses. *wink*
ps./ Sorry Leila.. can't call you last night. Phone was barred. Urgh.. Tension sekejap.. Will call you maybe tonight, ya? hehe..
pss./ Made up with B already. I'm glad we're on talking terms now. Heheh..
psss./ Just got a call from Putri, Celcom PR person. She apologised profusely and wants to buy me lunch.. hehe.. I just told her to make the system better. At least, let me know if I've used 70 or 80% of the credit limit. Hmm.. She even want to increase my credit limit to RM1,000 but I politely refused. Giler.. I'll be talking like nobody's business if I have a credit limit of RM1,000.. heheheh..
Celcom barred me! Urgh. I'm so so so annoyed. And before you accuse me of not paying my bills, well that's not the case. I pay my Celcom bills dilligently.
Apparently, I've exceeded the credit limit of RM300. I swear I don't know I have a 'credit limit' - as my bills always exceed RM500/month - but as of yesterday, I am now aware that I DO have a credit limit. Anyway, sebab I was so annoyed sebab Celcom 'bar' me unnecessarily, I pun wrote an e-mail to CYChin, the executive vice-president. He knows I'm not really happy with Celcom (because it's just so expensive) - I told him about it when I had to interview him about two months ago - and now he knows that I think Celcom sucks! Hmmm..
Am now thinking of switching to Maxis or TMTouch..
Anyways, Ashraf and Calvin made fun of me today. Sigh. Why am I always being bullied? Ashraf said I'll be going back to the Newsdesk soon - because I wanted to.
'How come I don't know that I want to come back to the Newsdesk but you do?' I asked Ashraf.
He just smiled.
'Your name's gonna be in the next roster..' said Calvin. 'You can go to Travel Times of course, after serving Newsdesk for 6 years!' he added. I tell you, Calvin is just so so so cheeky these days.
Sigh. I am kinda paranoid now. What if I have to go back to the Newsdesk? I'll just die..
Oh oh.. Zelle just sent me this: A perfect kiss.. is neither hot nor cold, it is just two people deeply in love, two hearts beating as one, two minds thinking alike, a perfect blend of 1&1.
Sigh.. so sweet kan? But for me, a kiss is a kiss lah. I don't have to be in love with the person to enjoy his kisses. *wink*
ps./ Sorry Leila.. can't call you last night. Phone was barred. Urgh.. Tension sekejap.. Will call you maybe tonight, ya? hehe..
pss./ Made up with B already. I'm glad we're on talking terms now. Heheh..
psss./ Just got a call from Putri, Celcom PR person. She apologised profusely and wants to buy me lunch.. hehe.. I just told her to make the system better. At least, let me know if I've used 70 or 80% of the credit limit. Hmm.. She even want to increase my credit limit to RM1,000 but I politely refused. Giler.. I'll be talking like nobody's business if I have a credit limit of RM1,000.. heheheh..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home