i'M OvULatiNg aNd i'm sO hORnY.. siGh.
I want to be licked, caressed and touched. There. I've said it.
Oh my.. I'm just so open, kan...? Oh well..
Sigh. I need help lah. Is there a sex therapist around Bangsar? Cheap ones, I mean...?
Hmmm... nak jugak citer.. last night, I was reading. No, I have to re-phrase that. I TRIED reading. Didn't get through three pages and I had to stop. My mind was wondering, of course. Sigh. Ntah lah. Suddenly, I was craving for an orgasm.
When was the last time I REALLY had an orgasm? Oh God.. I can't even remember! Okay, of course I remember lah kan, but I'm not telling. So there. Hah! Hehehe.. But seriously, it's been awhile since someone turns me on so much that I actually had an orgasm.
Hello.. anyone out there willing to FLIRT with me...?
Hmmm..
I want to be licked, caressed and touched. There. I've said it.
Oh my.. I'm just so open, kan...? Oh well..
Sigh. I need help lah. Is there a sex therapist around Bangsar? Cheap ones, I mean...?
Hmmm... nak jugak citer.. last night, I was reading. No, I have to re-phrase that. I TRIED reading. Didn't get through three pages and I had to stop. My mind was wondering, of course. Sigh. Ntah lah. Suddenly, I was craving for an orgasm.
When was the last time I REALLY had an orgasm? Oh God.. I can't even remember! Okay, of course I remember lah kan, but I'm not telling. So there. Hah! Hehehe.. But seriously, it's been awhile since someone turns me on so much that I actually had an orgasm.
Hello.. anyone out there willing to FLIRT with me...?
Hmmm..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home