iT's JuSt aNOtHeR biRtHdAy..
So yeah.. another birthday, came and went. But I have to say 'thank you' to the all those who've tried to make my day pleasant and sweet:
1. Mama and ayah - thanks for the sweet sapphire ring. Ayah, I know you've spent RM1,800 for Erina a few weeks ago, but thank you so much for putting a ring on my finger. Hopefully, this one will last longer than the platinum ring! (I'm still so sorry for losing it...)
2. Nelson - thanks for the 'peachy/creamy' roses. They're beautiful! You're the first one to make me smile that day cuz your flowers were the first one to arrive! What can I say? You're definitely an angel..
3. Nadia darling - Hey, next time, tak payah la nak hantar bunga through www.111flowers.com. Just hand-deliver it lah! :-)
4. Zuls, Sabbs, Sushma, Jots, Sue and Zura - What can I say? Angie (the florist) is a genius! The blue roses were GORGEOUS! Thank you so much!! It's exactly like the one Rey*mee showed me when he wanted to send them to Zalia.. It was just like what I've always wanted.. :-)
5. Zelle sayang - Perlini's charmed bracelet? Oh man, now I must kumpul duit to beli the rest of the 'charms'.. hehe.. Thanks for lunch, babe. And yes, I still owe you a birthday gift!
To Abang Sofi, Fazie, Amelin, Vicky, Fara, Leila, Hedi, Ravi, Fred, Em, Hammie, Roslan, Maran, Vins (God! You remembered!), Habsah, Pari, Ashraf (you had to be reminded, huh? Whatever la..) and Haridass.. Thank you for the e-mails/sms-es..
And to those whom I've forgotten to mention, my deepest apologies. It's not that I've accidentally left your name out.. I'm just getting old and forgetful! Heheh..
TO those who forgot my birthday, you're excused. Hey, birthdays are no big deal anyway.. and yes, even my best friend forgot my birthday.. Oh Oh.. and none of my ex-boyfriends remembered! Hmmm..
(Heheh.. terasa macam buat 'thank you' notes kat album cover pulak...)
So yeah.. another birthday, came and went. But I have to say 'thank you' to the all those who've tried to make my day pleasant and sweet:
1. Mama and ayah - thanks for the sweet sapphire ring. Ayah, I know you've spent RM1,800 for Erina a few weeks ago, but thank you so much for putting a ring on my finger. Hopefully, this one will last longer than the platinum ring! (I'm still so sorry for losing it...)
2. Nelson - thanks for the 'peachy/creamy' roses. They're beautiful! You're the first one to make me smile that day cuz your flowers were the first one to arrive! What can I say? You're definitely an angel..
3. Nadia darling - Hey, next time, tak payah la nak hantar bunga through www.111flowers.com. Just hand-deliver it lah! :-)
4. Zuls, Sabbs, Sushma, Jots, Sue and Zura - What can I say? Angie (the florist) is a genius! The blue roses were GORGEOUS! Thank you so much!! It's exactly like the one Rey*mee showed me when he wanted to send them to Zalia.. It was just like what I've always wanted.. :-)
5. Zelle sayang - Perlini's charmed bracelet? Oh man, now I must kumpul duit to beli the rest of the 'charms'.. hehe.. Thanks for lunch, babe. And yes, I still owe you a birthday gift!
To Abang Sofi, Fazie, Amelin, Vicky, Fara, Leila, Hedi, Ravi, Fred, Em, Hammie, Roslan, Maran, Vins (God! You remembered!), Habsah, Pari, Ashraf (you had to be reminded, huh? Whatever la..) and Haridass.. Thank you for the e-mails/sms-es..
And to those whom I've forgotten to mention, my deepest apologies. It's not that I've accidentally left your name out.. I'm just getting old and forgetful! Heheh..
TO those who forgot my birthday, you're excused. Hey, birthdays are no big deal anyway.. and yes, even my best friend forgot my birthday.. Oh Oh.. and none of my ex-boyfriends remembered! Hmmm..
(Heheh.. terasa macam buat 'thank you' notes kat album cover pulak...)

<< Home