LiFe WitHOut a CaR..
I'm getting edgy.. I feel so useless without a car..
I hope I'll get my baby back next week -- Monday, latest. Erina... I miss you!!!
Zelle has been very kind. Bringing me home every night.. (Babe, I luv you!) and it has been fun talking to her in the car. But I miss my baby. I miss driving my baby and taking her to places.
I have to say this again: Baby I miss you loads. I'm sorry to have hurt you. Get well soon!!
I'm getting edgy.. I feel so useless without a car..
I hope I'll get my baby back next week -- Monday, latest. Erina... I miss you!!!
Zelle has been very kind. Bringing me home every night.. (Babe, I luv you!) and it has been fun talking to her in the car. But I miss my baby. I miss driving my baby and taking her to places.
I have to say this again: Baby I miss you loads. I'm sorry to have hurt you. Get well soon!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home