Tuesday, July 22, 2003

oF bEiNg pARanOid..

Can I say I'm paranoid. What if I kena balik Newsdesk? Sigh. Memang mampus.
Ayo.. tetiba rasa macam nak demam. And I feel like puking. Head is also spinning. How can I bring myself to communicating with 'the man whose name should not be mentioned'? We're not even on talking terms now. AYO. I can feel another wave of pain hitting my head. Hmmm.. takpe lah. Will sort that one later. It's not confirmed, anyway. There is still hope for me to join Travel Times..

Was supposed to go out with Jots, Syah and Zuls tonight, but thank God they pulled out last minute. I'm just not in the mood to socialise. Can't wait to get home and curl up with a good book (I'm reading 'Bestsellers' now, a book about a couple of people who aspire to become novelists..). But then again, head and neck are aching.. so I might just go home and sleep.

Sabbs just left and I'm all alone. At this little 'unimportant' corner. Maybe I should just pack up and go home. Don't know why I'm still here. It's not like I have anything to do. I'm done for the day and can actually leave. But I love talking to my 'e-diary'. I love to blog.

I'm rambling. That's not a good sign. I'm tired and I should go home. So go home, I shall..

Ta-da..

I'm missing someone so much! But will I tell him I miss him? Definitely NOT! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home