Of FeeLiNg sAd aNd HapPy:
I got passed on for promotion. Maybe my boss doesn't think I'm good enough to be promoted. Maybe my writing stinks. Maybe I'm too lazy. Maybe I such a lousy reporter. Or maybe, people at my desk don't deserve to be promoted. After all, we're nobodys in the bloody paper.
I've been at my current 'grade' for three years now. Ntah lah. Makes me wonder why I bother to work so hard. I still receive the fucking salary I received three years ago. Makes me wonder why the company insists on having 'appraisals'. I've been getting above 4.5 (that's out of 5, mind you) ever since I was first appraised. If I were in school, I'd be graded as an 'A' student.
Diligent. Hardworking. Commited. Has potential to go further. Recommended for trainings to improve herself.
Yeah, right. Fuck it lah. Appraisals are loads of crap, if you ask me. Maybe I should stop trying to 'improve my writing'. Maybe I should stop caring if I go for long breaks and lunches. Maybe I should just go to work according to MY OWN TIME!
Who gives a fuck anyway? What can the company do? Give me a warning letter? Give me a LOW appraisal?
On another note, I'm happy to inform that I'll be going to Penang esok. God bless Norman for giving me the opportunity to sit by the beach and witness the beauty of the waves crashing to the shore. I can't wait to see the beautiful sunset and listen to the sounds of the waves.. *happy sigh*
ps./ To all my friends who got promoted: My heartiest congratulations. With the salary increase, you guys definitely owe me a treat! :-)
I got passed on for promotion. Maybe my boss doesn't think I'm good enough to be promoted. Maybe my writing stinks. Maybe I'm too lazy. Maybe I such a lousy reporter. Or maybe, people at my desk don't deserve to be promoted. After all, we're nobodys in the bloody paper.
I've been at my current 'grade' for three years now. Ntah lah. Makes me wonder why I bother to work so hard. I still receive the fucking salary I received three years ago. Makes me wonder why the company insists on having 'appraisals'. I've been getting above 4.5 (that's out of 5, mind you) ever since I was first appraised. If I were in school, I'd be graded as an 'A' student.
Diligent. Hardworking. Commited. Has potential to go further. Recommended for trainings to improve herself.
Yeah, right. Fuck it lah. Appraisals are loads of crap, if you ask me. Maybe I should stop trying to 'improve my writing'. Maybe I should stop caring if I go for long breaks and lunches. Maybe I should just go to work according to MY OWN TIME!
Who gives a fuck anyway? What can the company do? Give me a warning letter? Give me a LOW appraisal?
On another note, I'm happy to inform that I'll be going to Penang esok. God bless Norman for giving me the opportunity to sit by the beach and witness the beauty of the waves crashing to the shore. I can't wait to see the beautiful sunset and listen to the sounds of the waves.. *happy sigh*
ps./ To all my friends who got promoted: My heartiest congratulations. With the salary increase, you guys definitely owe me a treat! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home