Friday, July 11, 2003

Of fRiEndS wHo mAdE Me LaUgh..

I still think Osman was just trying to cheer me up. Otherwise, he's definitely a genuine case of 'Mr Blur'.

He called me up last night, raving excitedly: 'Guess what? I've been going to the wrong class for one month!'
'Huh?' I said. Was it possible, to attend a class that you're not supposed to attend for a month, before realising you've enrolled in the wrong class? Ayo.. that boy definitely needs help.
'I've bought the books, participated actively in class (sebab class participation contributes some percentage of his total mark) and all geared up to do my assignment.. and then tonight, I realise I've been to the wrong class all these while..' he said.
I just had to laugh. A real laugh that I've not had in days. Hahahah... for someone who is so smart (he's an A student when pursuing his electrical engineering degree in a good US uni dulu), he can be so blur too... hahahah...

But what's even funnier is that UM (yes, that reputable university) actually could allow a student to go through a wrong class for a month! And an MBA student too! Ayo.. Don't they have a class roll system to ensure that students 'join' the right class?

Heheheh.. But so kelakar lah. Thanks, Man, for entertaining me last night.

'You better make sure that when you kawin nanti, you don't be so blur and sarung cincin on the wrong person, okay?' I said. Incidentally, just the other day, Leila told me that Taj was confused masa nak sarung cincin sebab he couldn't find his wife. (Maybe sebab he's not used to seeing Leila with make-up kot.. hehehe.. Anyway, Leila looked ultra gorgeous on her wedding day.) Anyway, back to Osman, I just hope he wouldn't get confused on his wedding day! hahaha..

'Okay okay.. I'll make sure all the women sitting around my bride wears a different colour baju.. Say, if all of them wear pink and my bride wears white, I'm sure I can spot her...' he said.
I just chortled la.. The idea sounds reasonable, but still a bit funny.

Anyway, that guy is amusing la. At the moment he is just so into Akademi Fantasia - so I tak faham why.. I mean, it's an okay show lah, but to be a fanatic fan...? Ayo.. ayo.. ayo.. But I'm glad he likes Aunty Fati.. come to think of it, I kinda miss seeing Aunty Fati's cute face in the office, and yes, I miss her laugh too.. Sigh.. Come back to the office soon, Aunty Fati!!!!!!!!!!!

ps./ B and I chatted again last night. It's funny, but sometimes, when I speak to her, I just can't stop laughing... hahahahha..
pss./ Nels and I have not been talking for ages. I know I should be talking to him (or rather, listening to him) now.. but I guess I just don't have the energy at the moment. Must catch up with him next week..
psss./ Can't wait to see Zelle later for lunch.. Zelle: I think it's over.. And you know what? He still has the nerve to ask me to 'swallow'....! Urgh... Men are just so so so.. *!@#$%&* Whatever la.. Penat nak cakap pasal men.. Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home