Monday, July 07, 2003

Of GoOd and BaD..

Life is like a real roller-coaster ride today. Here are the 'ups' in my life for the day:
1. I got my baby back. She cost a whopping RM2,600 but Erina looks so beautiful. Erina baby, I promise to take good care of you, to love you with all my heart and to protect you from harm.
2. Syuk.. my dearest Syuk is an angel indeed. He went with me to fetch Erina and made sure everything was alright. He even buat test-drive and only handed me the car keys when he was satisfied with it. If he's single, I would recommend him to all my single Muslim girl friends. Thank you Syuk for caring so much! I love you - loads!
3. Zuraimi and Sabbs were actually willing to accompany me to take baby Erina back. They are just so wonderfully nice. I've never thought they would even want to send me to meet Erina, but they actually said 'yes'. It's a really nice surprise when you realise that someone whom you're not really close to actually cares enough about you to make sure you're alright.. Sigh.. May God bless all these wonderful people.

And the downs...:
1. B is angry at me. I still don't know why she's annoyed. Maybe because of the joke Jassmine and I played this afternoon. Ntah lah. She wouldn't even talk to me and that's the worse part. It's horrible when someone whom you talk to almost everyday (and night) doesn't even want to talk to you. B.. I don't know what I've done wrong, but I'm sorry.
2. I was driving back and I suddenly realise that there are some people whom I've considered 'my close buddies' tak kisah pun bila I nak dapat my baby back. It's sad, really, cuz some of these people are those whom I'm actually willing to go all out for.. Oh well.. Now I know..

Anyway, life is so weird. You can feel angry or hurt at night (before you go to sleep) and then wake up feeling so good about everything.

Sigh. At the moment, I'm just feeling elated that I have baby Erina back. Can't wait to drive her home. She's been away for far too long...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home