Monday, July 21, 2003

So MaNy tHiNgs iN mY hEaD!

Got loads to tell, or write, or whatever. But I'm swamped with work that I don't even have time to blog. Well, now I'm blogging cuz I can't do my work. The system crashed and I can't continue my work. Hopefully, the system will be alright soon.

So many things happened over the last few days. Mostly it's work. I've been working like mad these few days. Nothing seemed to occupy my brains but AV (that's audio-visual) stuff, the Swiss and agriculture.. Sigh.

Anyways, first up, I wanna say that I'm excited. B and I booked a holiday trip and we're going together. Of course I can't tell where we're going, but I know it's going to be fun. I love keeping secrets.. heheh.. My only problem is that my parents have not really consented to me going. Mom's pretty okay with it, but ayah's still a bit stubborn. Sigh. First dia kata I shouldn't waste money (when I've just drained RM800 for my car). Then he said it's dangerous for women to travel alone these days.. (Can't blame him for being paranoid. Too many rape and murder cases involving women these days..) But hopefully mama could convince him.. (Please.. I really need this holiday.. !)

So sekarang ni, kena get into mama's good books.. so I have to cancel Nelson today. He's in town and he wanted to have dinner with me tonight (before dia balik Kuantan), but since I promised mama that I'll be home for dinner, I cannot have dinner with Nelson tonight. Sigh.. I so miss him and I so want to see him. I've not been talking to him so much these days and I really, really want to see him. Hmmm..

So yes, I'm a lousy friend. For not being able to see Nelson and for not understanding Leila. Maybe I'm being insensitive these days, but I memang tak faham Leila's predicament. Or maybe I'm just defending my friend (my friend and Leila ada slight tiff and I don't understand why Leila is annoyed..). Ntah lah.. or maybe, my brain's just so blur that I tak really faham her situation. Urgh.. I'm confused.

And yes.. there's Zelle.. my poor Zelle.. Babe, I hope you're alright now. I really wanted to see you over the weekend, but I was working the whole of Saturday and Sunday, was too beeped out to do anything. Besides, Sunday kena spend time with my sis and parents. Anyway, I know you're strong.. you're just so so strong! I'm sometimes amazed at your willpower... So girl, hang in there. The dark clouds will pass. I'm sure. I love you, babe, and I'll always pray for your peace and happiness.

Hmmm... I need a new man, a new flirt.

Oh oh.. I'm hooked to Akademi Fantasia.. hehe.. no, I'm not a fan, but I do look forward to the weekly concerts. And guess what? Syah can get tickets for us to see the final concert. Hurray! Maybe I should drag Osman (since he's a BIG fan!). Osman, if you and your Matrix (apa nama dia? Mansiz?) can pick me and my friends up from Bangsar on Aug 9, we'll spare a ticket for you! :-)

Okay la.. gonna stop blogging. System's up and work is calling me..

Au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home