COnfUsEd!
I have THREE things scheduled for tonight:
1. To watch Gedebe (an Amir Muhammad indie film) kat Dewan Bahasa Pustaka @ 8:30pm
2. To go to the Lincoln University alumni dinner kat Renaissance, KL @ 7.30pm
3. To watch Innuendo perform at some cafe in Damansara @ 8:00pm
Verdict: Without a doubt, I'll choose number 3.
Reasons:
1. How can I forego an opportunity to be with REYME*E?
2. I have not watched Innuendo perform in such a long time.. I missed a few of their recent shows because of work.
3. I nak catch up ngan Leila.. (Gurl... Me miss you LOADS!)
Zelle baby, we will catch up later ya...? Sorry lah.. setakat alumni dinner ni, maleh nak gi.. heheh..
ps./ Can I say that i'm hoping that Yasmin Hani won't turn up tonight...? *wink*
I have THREE things scheduled for tonight:
1. To watch Gedebe (an Amir Muhammad indie film) kat Dewan Bahasa Pustaka @ 8:30pm
2. To go to the Lincoln University alumni dinner kat Renaissance, KL @ 7.30pm
3. To watch Innuendo perform at some cafe in Damansara @ 8:00pm
Verdict: Without a doubt, I'll choose number 3.
Reasons:
1. How can I forego an opportunity to be with REYME*E?
2. I have not watched Innuendo perform in such a long time.. I missed a few of their recent shows because of work.
3. I nak catch up ngan Leila.. (Gurl... Me miss you LOADS!)
Zelle baby, we will catch up later ya...? Sorry lah.. setakat alumni dinner ni, maleh nak gi.. heheh..
ps./ Can I say that i'm hoping that Yasmin Hani won't turn up tonight...? *wink*

<< Home