Thursday, August 21, 2003

A Conversation With The Bastard:

First, I have to say that I have not been a nice person. I have been calling the person that I'm going out with a 'bastard'. It's not nice to call a person, 'bastard'. Especially if you kiss and hug and cuddle up with the person for a few months already now. Therefore, I now proclaim that he doesn't deserve to be called a 'bastard'. He will now be referred to as 'Man' (as in 'lelaki', and not some shortform for a name).

Anyway, this conversation took place a few minutes ago:
Me: Can I ask you something?
Man: What is it, sayang?
Me: Are we having a relationship? Or are we just flirting with eachother?
(Mind you, I have the right to ask this question.. since we hold hands when we're together, we french-kiss and we've had orgasms together. So there -- I've said it.)
Man: You are a good friend.
Me: Then I'll be kissing a whole lot of people.
Man: He he. Goodnight dream girl.

Well.. all I can say is that the man who I'm currently dating is called 'the man whom I dated' as of now. 'Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home