Friday, August 29, 2003

Hmmm..

So many things happened in the past week. Kams had a heart attack on Sunday and Azran passed away yesterday from diabetes (they're both in their early 40s). I don't know both of them well, though I've spoken to them once or twice, but I still feel sad for them. Journalism is such a dangerous occupation, kan?

On another note, this week is pretty okay: work-wise, I mean. Took the day off on Monday (cuz I wasn't feeling too good) and only had two or three stories to write this week. Had dinner with friends and even managed to go to the gym.

It's 5.30pm now and I can't wait to leave. Will be bunking in at Nad's place today sebab the engagement ceremony is tomorrow. Might take her to the salon jap lagi so that we both could get our hair washed. He he..

The 'boyfriend'? Hmmm... The situation's kinda 'cold' now, but tadi, he suddenly sms-ed: 'I miss u, sayang'. Whatever lah. Sometimes tu, malas nak fikir. Besides, I've got tonnes of things to do now, like help Nadia out with her engagement, help Chen with her wedding preparations and catch up with old friends.

Oh.. went for Channel 9 audition semalam.. but I kinda freaked out when I found out that the audition was for those interested to become newscasters. Newscaster? Hello??!! That's just not me! I neither have the face, voice, nor personality for it!! I thought it was an audition for broadcast journalists!

Sigh. So as expected, I think I blew the audition. Not to mention that there were hundreds of gorgeous men and women who aspire to become the next Wan Zaleha and Rubin Khoo at the audition! (Another sigh). But it was an experience lah. I realised that I'm just not cut-out to be in front of the camera. This means no modelling and definitely no TV for me!! Hehe..

Hmmm.. I'm glad Channel 17 is no longer available. At least, ayah takde lah monopolise the TV lagi. He's just so into 'Nija'. I mean, I know la he used to like rockers macam Ella and all, but to minat Nija?? Hmm.. well, that's my dad.. :-)

Tapi, dalam tak minat Akademi Fantasia tu, I actually followed B to watch them perform kat Menara KL last week. She's such a fan of Nana that each time Nana sings, she will scream. Ayo.. that girl ah.. he he.. And then we met Lah (from VE) there with his 'good friend'. So kelakar. Bila he introduced her to me, he said: 'This is my good friend.' Tapi lepas tu, when they sat together, they pegang tangan and manja-manja pulak. Masa tu, teringat my conversation with 'Man' last week about being 'good friends' but still kiss and hold each other. Can I say I just so tak faham...? Hmmm.. Apa-apa lah.

Oh.. today is Izam's last day at Positive Tone. So sedih.. Oh well, maybe his future will be brighter at the new place..

ps./ I have a rival. I think my sweetie likes this new girl at the office. She's sweet and petite, and I feel threatened. Sigh. But why ah? I'm sure I'm no longer in his thoughts. Whatever it is, kalau dia dah suka perempuan tu.. biar lah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home