I hAvE NiCE LegS!
Guess what? Joseph (from the subs desk) called me to his place tadi.
'I just want you to know that you have nice legs.. I was admiring it from afar..'
So best kan..? Heheh.. Of course, I was in my short black skirt today lah kan.. hmm.. if only Joey (that's my pet-name for Joseph) could see my peeling skin on my legs (from the sunburn..), I'm sure he wouldn't say that I have nice legs lah..
Tapi, I'm so so so glad that my little bastard tak kisah pun I have bad skin. In fact, when we went out two weeks ago (and my peelings were really bad then), I actually peeled my skin while he was driving. 'Yang, what are you doing?' he asked. 'Peeling off my skin,' I said.. so engrossed with scraping off the skin (it's nice to play with the skin, really. Reminded me of the times when I was young and spilled glue on my skin and then slowly taking it off. And then you can see that the skin is just so tender - macam onion skin). And he just laughed. Hmmm..
Well anyway, I'm glad I have friends who doesn't mind being seen with 'peeling' me.. heheh.. In fact, people like Fred, Nelson and Gerald actually found it amusing.. :-)
Today, I had lunch kat Lotus in Jln Ampang - sebab nak bayar bills kat Citibank and Celcom. And guess who I bumped into??!! Slez!!! Hehehe... So nice to bump into him. Can't believe that he's actually getting married to Nadia end of this year. No wait! First I just can't believe that he's getting engaged to her at the end of the month! Hmmm.. that means, among the Malay guys from my BCM batch, yang belum kahwin cuma Aizul and Ahmad Riza. But Ahmad has a girlfriend.. so maybe tak lama lagi lah tu. And Aizul? Hmmm.. he stopped contacting me since June. Masih marah sebab I refused to go out with him kot..
Anyways, Ruth told me yesterday that it's bad luck to be the bridesmaid three times in a row. But how ah..? I'm going to be Chen's bridesmaid in September, Nadia's in December and Ruth's next year.. Would I be a spinster...? Ayo.. my only option is to kahwin before Ruth (she's planning to get married end of next year).. which leaves me about 15 months to find a man who would propose.. Ayo.. Cupid, cupid, where are thou..?
Whatever it is, I nak leave the office at 6pm SHARP today. Nak gi shopping ngan Chen kat MidValley. Hopefully, I will be able to find myself a decent dress before 8pm tonight (because after that we'll be having dinner with her friends..). Must prove to Ruth that I can be the 'beauty' and not the 'beast'. (Apparently, my 'partner' is a cute guy - a cross between Kenneth and Dhillon, the two most adorable guys in college dulu.. Hmmmm...)
Ok lah.. Have to start on my merdeka story. Sigh. So bosan. Till later! :-)
NOTE TO NELSON:
Sweetheart.. take care of yourself!! Just send Ram-boy to Felda. You don't have to do ALL stories, you know.. You health is more important than anything else in the world. I care too much for you, so please promise me that you'll watch your health, ya? *Muah*
ps./ Nak jugak cakap: Chelvy said I've lost weight!!! Hurray!!
Guess what? Joseph (from the subs desk) called me to his place tadi.
'I just want you to know that you have nice legs.. I was admiring it from afar..'
So best kan..? Heheh.. Of course, I was in my short black skirt today lah kan.. hmm.. if only Joey (that's my pet-name for Joseph) could see my peeling skin on my legs (from the sunburn..), I'm sure he wouldn't say that I have nice legs lah..
Tapi, I'm so so so glad that my little bastard tak kisah pun I have bad skin. In fact, when we went out two weeks ago (and my peelings were really bad then), I actually peeled my skin while he was driving. 'Yang, what are you doing?' he asked. 'Peeling off my skin,' I said.. so engrossed with scraping off the skin (it's nice to play with the skin, really. Reminded me of the times when I was young and spilled glue on my skin and then slowly taking it off. And then you can see that the skin is just so tender - macam onion skin). And he just laughed. Hmmm..
Well anyway, I'm glad I have friends who doesn't mind being seen with 'peeling' me.. heheh.. In fact, people like Fred, Nelson and Gerald actually found it amusing.. :-)
Today, I had lunch kat Lotus in Jln Ampang - sebab nak bayar bills kat Citibank and Celcom. And guess who I bumped into??!! Slez!!! Hehehe... So nice to bump into him. Can't believe that he's actually getting married to Nadia end of this year. No wait! First I just can't believe that he's getting engaged to her at the end of the month! Hmmm.. that means, among the Malay guys from my BCM batch, yang belum kahwin cuma Aizul and Ahmad Riza. But Ahmad has a girlfriend.. so maybe tak lama lagi lah tu. And Aizul? Hmmm.. he stopped contacting me since June. Masih marah sebab I refused to go out with him kot..
Anyways, Ruth told me yesterday that it's bad luck to be the bridesmaid three times in a row. But how ah..? I'm going to be Chen's bridesmaid in September, Nadia's in December and Ruth's next year.. Would I be a spinster...? Ayo.. my only option is to kahwin before Ruth (she's planning to get married end of next year).. which leaves me about 15 months to find a man who would propose.. Ayo.. Cupid, cupid, where are thou..?
Whatever it is, I nak leave the office at 6pm SHARP today. Nak gi shopping ngan Chen kat MidValley. Hopefully, I will be able to find myself a decent dress before 8pm tonight (because after that we'll be having dinner with her friends..). Must prove to Ruth that I can be the 'beauty' and not the 'beast'. (Apparently, my 'partner' is a cute guy - a cross between Kenneth and Dhillon, the two most adorable guys in college dulu.. Hmmmm...)
Ok lah.. Have to start on my merdeka story. Sigh. So bosan. Till later! :-)
NOTE TO NELSON:
Sweetheart.. take care of yourself!! Just send Ram-boy to Felda. You don't have to do ALL stories, you know.. You health is more important than anything else in the world. I care too much for you, so please promise me that you'll watch your health, ya? *Muah*
ps./ Nak jugak cakap: Chelvy said I've lost weight!!! Hurray!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home