it's BeEN a WHiLe..
I've not been blogging.. but I do have a good excuse for it. You see, I've been busy. Sigh.
Lepas I habis the USM thingy last week, I had to work with the Indonesian and German embassies. Then I had to go Tronoh on Tuesday to visit their new campus.. sigh. So penat. I have been travelling so much in the past two weeks that I'm just drained out -- first it was to the East Coast, then Penang, then Perak.
Oh gosh. My boss just told me that my request to get a transfer to Travel Times doesn't look promising. The big boss said that my idiotic bosses at the newsdesk have been requesting for me to come back. Oh fuck. I'm definitely fried.
Tiba-tiba macam dah takde mood nak blog. Sigh.
Actually, it's not that I don't want to come back to the newsdesk. Tapi takut je. I've left it for so long. And I'm never one who likes to make u-turns. I've left the desk, hence I should move on. I can't possibly return kan?
Hmm.. I just feel like curling up in bed and cry. Will blog later when I have the energy..
I've not been blogging.. but I do have a good excuse for it. You see, I've been busy. Sigh.
Lepas I habis the USM thingy last week, I had to work with the Indonesian and German embassies. Then I had to go Tronoh on Tuesday to visit their new campus.. sigh. So penat. I have been travelling so much in the past two weeks that I'm just drained out -- first it was to the East Coast, then Penang, then Perak.
Oh gosh. My boss just told me that my request to get a transfer to Travel Times doesn't look promising. The big boss said that my idiotic bosses at the newsdesk have been requesting for me to come back. Oh fuck. I'm definitely fried.
Tiba-tiba macam dah takde mood nak blog. Sigh.
Actually, it's not that I don't want to come back to the newsdesk. Tapi takut je. I've left it for so long. And I'm never one who likes to make u-turns. I've left the desk, hence I should move on. I can't possibly return kan?
Hmm.. I just feel like curling up in bed and cry. Will blog later when I have the energy..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home