Saturday, August 16, 2003

it'S a SatUrDaY aNd I'm iN tHe OFfiCE! UrGGh!!

I was 'supposed' to go to the gym. Sebab dah lama tak gi. But I have to stop by the office to see Jun, the guy from the Indonesian Embassy. He sailed in at 1.20pm, when the appt was at 1pm. Sigh.

But that's not why I'm grumbling la. I mean, I was five minutes late myself and I can't possibly bitch about someone else being late, kan? Hmm.. what I bengang ni pasal dia banyak lah pulak songeh! Nak buat picture montaj lah, nak choose right pictures lah.. Urgh! So geram! Now I have to wait for Abang Lan, the graphic artist, to come and do the montaj. Sigh. There goes my gym plan.. hmm..

Sigh. Honestly, I'm feeling so guilty about something. I 'spoke' about someone to Nelson last night. It's not like I don't trust Nelson lah (I'm sure he wouldn't tell anyone about it), but I still shouldn't have told him what I had told him. It's so grossly unfair to the other person..

To the person concerned: I'm so so so sorry I spoke about you. I'm so so so sorry for explicitly describing you. And I'm so so so sorry for telling about 'us'. You're a great guy. So yeah, you're a bastard, but you're still nice. You don't deserve to be 'described'. Whatever happened between us, was between us, kan? I'm so so so sorry. I promise it will never happen again.. no matter what. Please forgive me, ya?

Hmmm.. anyway, semalam, I sempat gi shopping ngan Zelle. We both got ourselves a nice g-string.. heheh.. Mine's white with nice blue lacy flowers.. hehe.. I'm sure it'll go well with my white lacy bra.. Hmmm.. can I say that I can't wait to show it off? *wink*

Oh oh.. My Abang Lan's here.. so I've to catch him.. Till later! Ciaos..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home